RELEASED Good-looking Sam [Portrait & Sprite]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by glumi, Mar 11, 2016.

1. glumi

glumi Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, didn't know about this. Thanks! I'll do that.

• duffmk

duffmk Aquatic Astronaut

Can I use your portrait png as an example of my portrait mod tool? I'll soon post an alpha version of the tool.

• glumi

glumi Void-Bound Voyager

I don't really get what you mean...In what context would you be using the picture? To show what your tool can do? Isn't that false advertising though? lol. Sorry If i'm misunderstanding, I don't really get it.

• duffmk

duffmk Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry, english isn't my native language, I mean use your portrait as example to have some png portrait to load. My tool just load multiple portraits pngs. but it's ok if you don't authorize I won't use it.

• glumi

glumi Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, I see. Yeah, go ahead, you can use it! :) so long as you give credit to where you got it from~

• starsong

starsong Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you, this is my favourite Sam mod by far. Will be watching this thread for the other bachelors ~

• DivaDev

DivaDev Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you, this is really cool. It looks a lot better than the default portrait. I'm looking forward to Sebastian

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Good~Thank you!

• mackieboi

mackieboi Void-Bound Voyager

my sam no longer has to look like a hardcore naruto fanboy....... my eyes thank you....