1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Mod Packs' started by Linkdeous, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkdeous

Linkdeous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

yes , it's what i've done. i taked the stop sign, and puted the porjectiles on it, but it didn't worked, and after , i copy paste it with the AWP texture + projectile + checkup for a ******* missing semilicon, but it didn't worked. So i think i will have to create a new projectiles, and not a pistol one, but a sword one that look like a pistol one, and add a very long projectile life and a very very quick speed, to make it like a bullet

2. Linkdeous

But i'm gonna sleep, it's 23:50 in my country, so i have to go sleep, i go to the public bookstore to work there( to make a "stage" like we said)

3. Linkdeous

Thanks for ALLLLLL the reply you've made it only one day :D
    That very very very kind of you all ^^

4. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

I request you to make Majuub's Outfit (Tier 7) with a proper recipe and worthy of making it to 50,000 Pixels. (If you ever take suggestions.) I also favor you to make Goku, Vegeta and Uub's Wig if needed.

By the way, for weapons:

Asgore's Giant Devil Trident (Can be Tier 4-5)
    Spear of Justice (Tier 7)
    Power Pole
    Brave Sword (Tier 4)
    and finally,
    Snoop Dogg Sno Cone Machette (Tier 6)
    Z Sword (Tier 7) (The second most expensive was 2,000,000 pixels.)
    Demigra's Staff (Tier 7: The most hardest to get and it costed 5,000,000 Pixels to make it.)
    (Some of them can be crafted at a Replicator's table, Accelerator's Table, Seperator's Tabe or Manipulator's table except to for Power Pole in the Metalwork station.)

For Armor:
    Majuub's Outfit (Tier 7: At 50,000 Pixels.)
    Goku's Outfit (End of Z) (Tier 7)
    Vegeta's outfit (Tier 5-7)
    Goten's outfit (Tier 5)
    Trunks's Outfit (Kid) (Tier 6)

(Oh and if you can read this, i really wanted Majuub's armor for the longest time. So please, make this happen.)

5. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Dude, most mechs dont have that big of a cost... horry shet

6. whitejpg

whitejpg Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was thinking you could make some critter themed items like terrariums or perhaps some statues similar to some of the medium sized statues in the game
    a stone Quibble statue could be nice

Maybe implement some kind of mechanic for the terrarium so you could catch a critter and put into the terrarium so they're then on display
    (If they were animated it'd be nice)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  7. Linkdeous

For all the weapons, and armors too, the only thing that make them hard enough hto make is the texture, but i'm improvided myself so i can make a lot of guns/armors in a day, but i'm actually "employed" in the library near my house, but i'm studying, so it's just a "stage" like we said in France.So
    Because there is some PC in the librayr, i can "mod" there at the library, so it will just make me at little bit more occupied, so don't expect to see your items soon :rofl:
    But thanks for the ideas, that very kind of you ^^

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  8. Linkdeous

And for the terrarium, i dosn't tink it's possible, because of the lack of supporting GUI modding, so i will try to make the more simple, but yeah, that a ideas :rofl:

9. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Maybe you could use monster bits like hardened scales, sharp fangs or things like that to make them?

10. Linkdeous

Wut, didn't understand :rofl:, could you re explain what you did just told me about terrarium ?

11. LloidEspada

LloidEspada Space Hobo

12. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Some monsters now drop items like "hardened scale" and "sharpened fang"
    Use hardened scale, 5 glass and 2 wood to make a terrarium with http://starbounder.org/Crustoise that inside, see? That monster drops hardened scale

13. Linkdeous

AHHHHHHH, i saw ^^, but making this for ALL the monster will take a long time ya know, do you a a monster selection ?

14. Linkdeous

15. Linkdeous

I'm making all those items ^^ Puting it in the V.1, it will air out soon ^^ the mhecas, like i saided before ,need a lot of time so there will air out in the v2 ^^ Thanks for all the support^^

But for the undyne's Spear, should i make a gun that look like the undyne one and trow spear, or just the spear ?

Presios Saiyan likes this.
  16. Linkdeous

By the way, i wil ltry to make ALL the items you gave me ideas for in the V1, there is only the meca who don't be in the v.1 ^^Also added some items that came off my mind, like a SNK sword, or some other little things ^^

17. Linkdeous

So, for the Undyne's spear, i will make this a sword AND a gun, but i really dunno if i can create such large projectile like a lance, but i think i can ^^
    Or i will just modify the hunting spear ?
    I don't know ^^ tell me what would be the best for you ^^

18. Linkdeous

I have a really good ideas : some Kantai Collection armor ^^

It's based on the human mechas, who is spawnable with a tech, and he have gun, so i just remove the legs, make the mecha look like a backpack with turret on it, and FIIIIRRREEE :D
    But, i dunno if the player is seated or not, so i will have to deal with this problem :rofl:

19. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Modify the spear, but with a Special Ability.

Or just the weapon Spear.

If you can reply.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  20. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I was just helping explain one person's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.