RP Dreams- where are we?

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by zeskorion, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

His brow furrowing at the thought of the enforcers, Gallagher kept an eye out, expecting trouble. He readied his carbine, checking the chamber to make sure it was loaded.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ After Loki gets everything he needs, he goes to the door and opens it expecting enforcers }

" I cant just have a explosion-less week.... "

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He hides away everything potentially illegal about the crystals and switches it out for his normal distillery. He gets to work putting on a display of doing something that looks like actual work that the cops won't question nor understand. In this case, diddling about with ammonia crystals.
    "Too clean? Heh... 'Clean' is plenty clean for me..."

Arra likes this.
  4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'True. Our "clean " is a pigsty for others.' He smiles slightly.

5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

The gun is loaded. The headlights are almost to the gate
    No enforcers, yet
    Hopefully you can trick them about the radiation

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Loki decides to leave }

" Goodbye fancy living! "

{ With that Loki leaves his room and looks for the nearest elevator to a lower level }

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher announced on the barracks' guard radio channel. "This is the gate, we've get visitors incoming; over."

8. Jareix Cryvix

This suddenly occurs to him. He takes his old analog Geiger counter and takes out the batteries. Hopefully he can claim oblivious.

9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

The elevators seem to be out of order
    "Roger. Stall them a bit, but not enough to anger them"
    The radio sounds again, informing everyone of enforcers at the gate, and now would be a good time to leave

(not progressing this part any more until @quitaren12 makes his post)

10. Jareix Cryvix

He quickly packs his things up ad gets out.

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Affirmative; out." Gallagher watched as the vehicles got closer. Here's to hoping the enforcers are reasonable... eh, who was he kidding?

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Stairs for me I guess. "
    { Loki tries to find the stairs}

13. critsarecool

Tyford goes to the safe grabbing his research holopad with all of his data on it, as well as his mobile chems. He takes one last look at the lab before following Davron.

14. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Mars walks into class, observing his students, "I see Billy is skipping again.." Mars shakes his head.
    "Well anyways class, today we're going to be looking at the affects of protantite on non-magic users, luckily none of you have to worry about these things personally."
    Mars opens his holopad to look over today's lesson in more depth.

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-mars
    protanite can allow non magic users to use magic through a piece of tech- known as a talisman receptor. However, it degrades their sanity much faster than a normal magic user.
    The streets are suddenly busy- your shared vehicle has a broken window, and a novakid is in the process of hotwiring it

They are right next to the elevators. An alarm sounds when the door opens
    One of the vehicles fires at you when it gets near- the vehicle in the vanguard is an armored riot supressor, and it crashes right through the gate, shaking your tower and knocking you off your feet[/I]

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Loki begins to book it, trying to get to a low enough level to escape from the building }

" Frick.... "

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Diving for cover when the vehicle fired, Gallagher reported over the radio "They're hostile! AFV is coming towards the gate!" As the vehicle crashes through the gate, he shouts, "Dammit! Enforcer riot vehicle just plowed through, over!"

18. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Mars clears his throat. "You see class, protantite doesn't work the same for us as it does for the non-magic users. However they are capable of tapping into our magic when they use raw protantite as a conduit for power in any physical weapon or specialized technology. These are called talisman receptors," Mars pauses for dramatic effect.
    "However the use of protantite on non-magic users can degrade their sanity, and with each use they'll become more unstable. And may you all not forget that the same happens to us too, just at a much slower rate."

19. Jareix Cryvix

He angrily approaches the man, drawing his new bio-wand... He tries to grab the man through the window...
    "You have five seconds...

20. critsarecool

'Nova, get out of here before I turn you solid.' He steps towards the car.