RP Dreams- where are we?

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by zeskorion, Mar 15, 2016.

1. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

present day
    the space tower linking satellite city has been blown up- some sort of terrorist attacks
    another rebellion has started, with a bang.

starters for first characters:

(as far as i was told you two are together)
    your work is interrupted as the radio blares about the terrorist attack- nothing this big has happened before- night city can expect some company of the government soon
    @critsarecool
    @Jareix Cryvix

you are in the night city barracks- you have been allowed in, on condition that you work as a guard. your shift starts in ten minutes- better get going. you guard the gates tonight
    @Roland Weiss

You are in your room in your house, doing as you do, when you see the explosion from out the window. a few seconds later the place is surrounded in planes and helicopters. a few explode, and one of the planes begins flying erratically before taking a dive down into the depths of the city- it goes right past your window, which cracks from the jetstream, and you can feel your housing pillar shake as a wing shears off into the building, coming off the plane. whoever is in the pilot's seat must be insane
    @Arra

class is starting. today's lesson is on the effects of protanite on non magic users. (i will give you info on this one, start it off by opening your holopad)
    the class today is full of younger kids.
    @quitaren12

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Loki looks at the scene unfolding before him before making a comment }

" Well....those fireworks were quite enjoyable. "

3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-loki
    you can already see the hovercraft coming to stabilize your tower building, and this means there will probably be a surprise search due to guard presence- they tend to do things like that, maximize efficiency

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Loki goes about his house, gathering necessities. Lighter, change of clothes, bandages and all the money he can neatly stuff in a backpack }

" Best to be prepared in case i have to leave. "

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher wasn't too enthusiastic about this job; guard duty was at times frustratingly dull. Well, better then nothing, supposedly; work has been limited of late. He double-checked his kit, slung his carbine over his shoulder, and made his way to his post.

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Tyford turns off his recorder, irritated at the break in his research. He puts the body he was conducting an autopsy on back in the cooler, then makes a note to continue after it has cooled down a bit. He steps out of his lab and closes the door behind him, turning on the holoconcealer, as well as placing the wall hanging back over it. 'Davron!' He calls out, 'Stop research, we need to be ready for a search!'

7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-loki
    you can hear grinding below as the wing is pulled out and falls down into the city depths
    -gallhager
    today will probably be an interesting one, your walkie-talkie is lighting up
    -tyford
    you probably have a few hours before the lab is opened up

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Continuing his steady march to his post, Gallagher listened to his radio, in case there was something he should be paying attention to.

9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gallagher
    something about an explosion several miles away, a small combat plane. the pilot was not in the cabin. you reach the post.

10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Davron is busy cleaning up shards of glass and sweeping them under the carpet after hiding his set... Most of the stuff is already concealed, though there is always a bit of madman disorganization when it comes to papers and such...
    "Blasted radio! I'll be down in a minute while I clean up. Bit of a chemical fire occurred... The bi-crystal solution proved much more energetic than expected... I'll probably have to borrow another tissue sample to grow more bio-crystals..."

11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-devron
    you will need to clean up the residue- and fast. the radiation from those crystals will set off a number of sensors easily

12. critsarecool

He goes to the kitchen and starts flipping through research notes at the table. 'Convert stomach lining to material soluble by stomach acid. Results: fail, too slow. Rend skin by disolving fats holding cells together. Results: good for torture, not practical in war. Poison, plain and simple. Results: too slow. Damn, I need to make it quicker. Subject G47 is showing progress, healing from previous tests. New tests available soon.' He sigs, and collects his papers that were strewn about the small house, opening up his lab again and storing them in the safe. He looks for something to eat in the fridge.

13. critsarecool

'I have a fresh cadaver in the cooler in my lab, feel free to use it once I finish my autopsy. Clean up anything suspicious well, there'll be a thorough sweep. We need to look harmless, so mess the place up a little as well, so it doesn't look like we're hiding anything. Too clean is bad.'

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-tyford
    you have a decent supply of food in the fridge (i will let you decide what kind), but it is all prefabricated algae based food- with the planet so isolated there is not room for big farms, except for one-mostly used to make biofuel for heating boilers

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Worrying about plane crashes several miles away wasn't in the contract. Gallagher signalled the guard he was relieving as he arrived at his post. Standing in position, he began his shift; having difficulty shaking the feeling that the crash might escalate into something more severe.

16. critsarecool

He pulls out a loaf of bread, slicing it and toasting it before eating it dry.

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gallagher
    the fire from the explosion is visible in the distance- the foundations are clearly highlighted by the flames, and there is a salvage vehicle by it. as long as it is lit up, the abominations- mutated native creatures to the planet- will not attack. they have been mutated ever since before you were born, protalite exposure has changed them- some even grow the crystals. some crazy scientist theorized the planet was alive once, this is false
    -tyford
    (gonna wait for jarjar on this one, let you two interact a bit)

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Continuing to listen to his radio for any further developments, Gallagher watched the fire burn.

19. critsarecool

(Ok :up:)
    Tyford listens to the radio, looking out the window.

20. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gallhager
    soon the scavengers scatter- you see at least one sillhouette get picked up by a flying beast.
    headlights can be seen on the horizon, and some stop at the wreck.
    the enforcers are here
    -tyford
    the streets are unusually empty.

you can hear reports of enforcers on the guard's frequency- they are here early