RP King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Feb 10, 2016.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Human jumps, and the bullet connects with his leg. He falls to the ground, screaming.

2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco looks at the apex with a look of disdain }

" Really? You had to start a fight? "

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi gets up and calmly walks up to the Apex from behind. She thrusts the butt of her gun at his back.

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco huffs a bit and shakes his head, he thinks }

" Its very simple....Hide from police in bar, be quiet.....not that hard... "

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

At this point, Timberwolf had 'poped the lid' on his cyberarm, and was poking at the insides with a small plastic tool. He was trying to figure out what had caused his arm to seize up earlier. Seemed like he was intentionally ignoring the fight.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  6. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

He slowly puts his hands in the air "Please remove your gun from my back and I will drop every one of my concealed weapons"

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi backs up a few feet, now aiming the gun at the Apex.

8. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

He drops six small knives and three pistols on the ground and hands them to Aequi. "There you go, all of my weapons"

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Now get outta here."

10. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

"Wait, just a minute, I could use a group like you. You see, I have a friend stuck in jail. I need to bust them out. If you help me I can reward you with a fully functional ship. Also you will never have to hear from me again" He starts walking towards the exit, slowly.
    @The Squid

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    The Squid likes this.
  11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Snapping the 'lid' of his cyberarm shut after a curt inspection, Timberwolf stood up from the bar and faced the apex. "If you're so worried about this friend of yours, why did you decide on starting a bar fight that escalated to gunfire? I find it difficult to trust someone who is so bellicose."

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco joins in with a malign tone }

" I would not like to get arrested today. "

13. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

"Excuse me, I lost my temper. I was offended by this human, it was personal. Do you want to help me or not? Decide quickly, the ILE are coming" He holds out his hand to shake