1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Mod Packs' started by Linkdeous, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linkdeous

Linkdeous Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Linkdeous submitted a new mod:

Linkdeous Extra Utilities++ - More things in Starbound!

Read more about this mod...

2. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

*crashes through a wall* WHY HAS NOBODY MADE THE METAL SLUG TANK YET!?!? can you please try and add that sor? It wont run on slimy fuel

3. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Also hello i'm nuker 19, i shall lurk your mod's page from now on and there aint nothin you can do about it!

4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

I used to actually work with the black market mod as a forum page moderator of sorts, keeping track of various requests as needed and assisting in helping people properly sort out the weapon specs

5. Linkdeous

Thanks for the idea ^^
    Could there is anything else you want it to be added ^^?

And thanks, that very kind of you ^^

6. Linkdeous

For the tank, that would be a vehicle like the hoverboard, and i will search for making it shoot ^^

7. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

....a flare gun? Actual placeable landmines? A loot pool of hilarious improvosed weapons? (Like a baseball bat, frying pan, manniquin limbs or a moose head trophy?)

tom0tomato likes this.
  8. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/skizots-dozers.3094/ you should look at this, they made a sort of vehicle that would compliment the metal slug properly, but hey, its your mod boss, i just supply ideas at the speed of light

9. Linkdeous

I can't make it have more than one shoot , so it's mean that i can't make it shoot with the main cannon, and the machine gun for example, i will search if this is not possible in any way ^^

10. Linkdeous

I will make some improvised weapon
    I think of adding baseball bat, and nailed version of it, frying pan, and some other things ( Tazer ,for example, just a pistol, electrical element, with a paralying effect when shooted)
    I'm modifying the texture of the human mecha to make the tank, with the help of this picture
    I need to make it animated, so that why i need to make it myself, that a little bit hard , but i will just take a little while before the air out of the tank ^^
    [​IMG]

11. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

12. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

Maybe the baseball bat can have high knockback, not sure if its possible (kinda like the smash bros homerun bat)

13. Linkdeous

:D Thanks for the support, i have already maked the turret at the top of the vehicle, i have to make the barrel in an other texture, so that will be hard to make everything, don't expect this to air out today :rofl:

14. Linkdeous

15. Linkdeous

i can easily change the colors , so if you don't like the colors i can change it really easily, so if you want your tank a little more darker, or yellow, just ask for it ^^

Last body update : http://prntscr.com/af124n

The red part are the part i have to make in different texture ^^

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  16. Linkdeous

Tell me if you want it more detailled,i'm making the texture fast so i can make it downloadable more fast, and i thinked about changing the texture after, liek in a v.2 version of the mod, for a LOT more detailled texture ^^

17. Kennethern

Kennethern Phantasmal Quasar

First off, I would like a supersonic plane that runs on slimy fuel.
    Second, would it be too much trouble to add a "cake" to the loot pool, and when you try to eat it, the words appear "It's a lie"? It would be nice to have the same appearance to the cake that's actually in Starbound, to fool people at first. I'm not expecting you to actually bother with adding this, but thank you anyway!

18. Linkdeous

:rofl:DDDDDDDDD Um, so, i will make : - The tank ( it's very hard)
    -The Hyper dimension neptunia armor (nice profil pic btw :rofl:)
    -And for the cake ,i think it's possible, because there some items who have a custom dialogue line, i wil ltry
    - i will add some anime gear
    -And some random crafted gun/sword

tom0tomato and Kennethern like this.
  19. Kennethern

Kennethern Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks! I think you're talking about me. Could you specifically make Nep Nep's PS plus headgear? I'll probably just use it for vanity, but hey, you're putting a lot of work into this. Thanks again!

20. Linkdeous

Ok :D I will make the item, but i need a name who make think about HyperDimension, but just NOT hyperdimension :rofl:
    Or could i use your pseudo ? or something like Kenne Helmet ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.