RELEASED Hispanic Alex

Discussion in 'Characters' started by FinalMantasyX, Mar 3, 2016.

1. FinalMantasyX

FinalMantasyX Big Damn Hero

Pretty simple. Makes Alex hispanic-ish. It caused a darker outline on his portrait than intended but right now I'm too lazy to fix it and it's not noticable anyway.

[​IMG]

Other than that it looks great besides the football possibly being a bit messed up, and the eating sprite, because I have no clue what it's supposed to be in the first place.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Note that the in-game portraits retain the green eyes, these are just compressed by imgur. :wut:

Download (Paste included folders into Content folder)

(I am open to requests for modifications to the other bachelors!)

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

Added to modding list.

• malgorbia

malgorbia Void-Bound Voyager

I posted this on the main thread, but someone should DEFINITELY make a gray haired Harvey (without the mustache LOL). I feel like the mustache aged him up but made him look very...questionable haha. However the non mustache versions look a little young. I would be indebted to you if you make a silver fox Harvey.

Also I am in love with this alex, adding him immediately to my game!

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
        • vDominai

vDominai Tentacle Wrangler

:scissors:
          I second this!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
            RoastedCoconutz likes this.
          • FinalMantasyX

FinalMantasyX Big Damn Hero

I wanted a hispanic marriage candidate. I like hispanic guys. Alex fit best. I have since switched to sebastian but I still like seeing Alex around town.

• TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

well done, and as always, thanks for doing the overworld sprite as well.

on my second playthrough now so it's a nice little change to the experience.

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

I used this. Thank you <3 (I suppose the discrepancy between him and George and Evelyn is...well maybe he's half-Spanish or adopted. Eh)

• Candel0ro

Candel0ro Poptop Tamer

Omg yes thank you! Is there anyway you could recolor his jacket to be like red/grey instead of green/yellow?

• TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

yeah he could look good in red.
                    though i thought his jacket colors were extremely fitting for this. since he's into sports it made me think "brazil" haha.
                    if only the pigskin was changed into a soccer ball. but it wouldn't fit with the dialogue in some scenes i guess. though thinking of george
                    saying he wishes he could play catch with alex would be a little funny because of it, instead of just super depressing like it is now. :(

• sweetangel20

sweetangel20 Starship Captain

He does look good. Also, I second about him looking good in red.

• Candel0ro

Candel0ro Poptop Tamer

I actually took it upon myself and made a recolor. You can view that post here

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Black sebastion! Pwease :3

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

It's entirely possible to inherit the skin tone of only one side of your family or even skip generations.

All my family, save for my uncle and dead ancestors have olive toned skin. I got bright ivory and blue eyes to boot, when everyone except my uncle and grandpa has brown.