RELEASED Skirt/Dress for Male or Female Farmer & Round Face for Males

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Alex_01, Mar 11, 2016.

1. BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah you can I'll probably be making another one with the fixed version later o3o

cure, Alex_01 and Meevers like this.
    • cure

cure Big Damn Hero

Hey, I've been curious what the simple way is to do such a thing as combining two pngs and looking for differences is. Would you mind explaining your method please?

Edit: Going to try to figure out the difference function in GIMP, I can't figure out photoshop layers for the life of me. If I'm successful I'll post my results here.

• cure

cure Big Damn Hero

I think I got it.. Took me way longer than it should of, considering there were only two edited skirts to change.. but, here are my results..
        [​IMG]

And the xnb if it was actually correct xD
        https://www.mediafire.com/?7a7cytb566cy8ty

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
        • Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this the rounded face mod and the edited/fixed V2 skirt merged together?

• cure

cure Big Damn Hero

yes, it's my first effort trying something like this, so if anyone can verify that it's correct i'd be very grateful. but i'm pretty sure it is. it was a very simple merge, as he said he only changed a few pixels on the skirt and i just merged those to the rounded faces v2 file.

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've just tested it in game and it works perfectly fine. Tried to run with something over my head (one of the fixes that was added) and the skirt is perfect. The face is also there. So I'm pretty sure you've done it correctly. :>

cure likes this.
              • cure

cure Big Damn Hero

tyvm for checking it for me, i have yet to try it myself

• Alex_01

Alex_01 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've updated the OP with a v3 with some minor adjustments (including PotatOSLament's fix). If you like, I'm happy to upload my mod along with a separate download including Beret's Rounder Face mod so you all don't have to do it yourselves every time I decide to update my mod. I will also attempt to make one for males too, since it seems it's only for the female farmer.

• M.Car

M.Car Space Penguin Leader

Maybe make one that has the suggestion of a plaid pattern?

• PotatOSLament

PotatOSLament Master Chief

Yeah, that's fine, but I am still looking for broken things to fix, so I'll post more comments when I fix them, feel free to put any links of mine into the original post.

BTW, this is my first attempt at anything like this, fixing or otherwise, so any tips or pointers are appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
                        Alex_01 likes this.
                      • PotatOSLament

PotatOSLament Master Chief

Alex_01 likes this.
                      • She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Finally!! Nice work!! ..can you make the skirt shorther and add thigh-high stockings:laugh:?

Alex_01 likes this.
                        • Venoshock

Venoshock Scruffy Nerf-Herder

awesome mod any chance you could make a kilt maybe with the pattern?
                          and if you can please add the narrow face mod to it would be awesome never got why my character has no neck...

• Alex_01

Nice catch, I didn't even think about that. I plan on adding another download, with a couple other minor tweaks on the skirt along with your boots fix.

• calikii

calikii Void-Bound Voyager

The main problem with the skirt is that when you're walking sideways, there's a frame where the bottom of the skirt drops down one pixel too far and it looks really weird. I'm not sure if it's fixable but if anyone wants to try.

Alex_01 likes this.
                              • Alex_01

Thanks for letting me know. I've fixed it, I'll upload it as soon as I fix the alternate versions too.

• Alex_01

I've updated the OP with a v4 with some minor adjustments (including PotatOSLament's boot fix). I've uploaded my mod including Beret's Rounder Face mod as a separate download. I made one for the males too with a skirt and without.
                                  EDIT: There will be a v5 very soon, so don't worry.

DOUBLE EDIT: I've uploaded a v5, which includes some fixes for bugs I can't believe I never noticed before.

• cure

cure Big Damn Hero

What did you change in the hairstyles.xnb?

• Alex_01

I filled up a small gap you could see through on hair 32 (The Princess Leia one), when using the Beret's/Round Face Mod. It's in the change log on the OP. :nuruwink:

• Alex_01

It is kind of possible. If I shorten the skirt, there will be a gap between the skirt and the boots (kinda like Rayman) :nurutease: But it is possible to redraw a little bit of leg to fill in the gap to reveal some leg, but with the limited amount of pixels. That's probably the best I could do. I may attempt this in the future if I'm feeling a little more ambitious.

Here's a little taste of what it would look like (Actual in-game screenshot):

Short Skirt.png

She Meows likes this.