RELEASED Kawaii Hats [updated to 1.1 -3/13/16- More hats! Lotsa fixes!]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by yuikami, Mar 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CosyAlligator

CosyAlligator Aquatic Astronaut

I am so in love with these hats ^^

Out of curiosity how long do you think it will be until you can release your farmer's face & skirt?

• yuikami

yuikami Space Hobo

I don't know X'D I havn't even work much on it, the skirt requires A LOT of fixes and my deadline for work is in a week x_x;;;

Np LOL They're too busy fighting dem nids to do some farming.

Come to think of it, WH40k mod that replace the farmer with space marine is not hard to make at all, if someone's willing to do it. > w >;

• CosyAlligator

Ah, okay! Real life stuff is definitely more important than a little game haha

• DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

Requesting to add a bunny hat, preferably a pink one please. The hats you made are amazing, though!

• yuikami

yuikami Space Hobo

Thank you! and sorry, not taking request atm.

Gotta go back to work, gonna work on the AA game hats and Kawaii Weapons mods once my assignments are done > w >;

• Kiatsu

Kiatsu Industrial Terraformer

Omg~ These are sooo cute~ Thank you~ <3

• Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just tested this with the small new patch that the dev released. Whenever I put this mod in my game it tells me my save file cannot be found. But as soon as I take this mod out of my game, my save file appears again. :s

• DatYandereGirl

I am not having this issue and I installed it yesterday afternoon or so. I am so outta touch with updates and such for mods unless they updated it

• Meevers

The mod was just updated last night (for me in the UK). It worked fine prior to the updated version for me (and prior to the small patch - CA said he added more secrets, he could have edited the hats.xnb in the patch perhaps). But putting this version in my game makes my save file disappear, and taking this mod out again then makes my save file reappear. I am wearing a hat in game, don't know if that's relevant.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
                    • DatYandereGirl

I'm not getting the issue and I replaced the hats file with the one posted here just in case OP updated it. What other mods do you have installed?

• Meevers

Tried it with absolutely no mods installed. Reinstalled the entire game, put my save file in, put only this mod in and the save file disappears. Take the mod out, save file reappears, every time.

Running on patch 1.051 (most recent patch).

• CosyAlligator

Yeah I'm not having any problems either.. are you 100% sure you're putting the right file in the right folder, and that the file has the right name?

• Meevers

Yes. Content>data>hats. I replace that file with the hats.xnb file from this mod and the save file will disappear. I take it out and put the original hats.xnb back in and the save file reappears.

Question: Is everyone sure they're running patch 1.051? It was updated a few hours ago. If you're opted into the beta patch this will not automatically download via steam. I'm curious whether it's the patch or not. I am also wearing the mouse ears in my file.

• CosyAlligator

Ohh I see the problem, you're replacing a different hats.xnb file. This one goes in Content>Characters>Farmer. The hats.xnb file in Content>Data gets left alone ^-^

Meevers likes this.
                              • Meevers

Ohhhhh I see. I derped. Thank you!

CosyAlligator likes this.
                                • Eternalmyst

Eternalmyst Big Damn Hero

Dude the bunny ears are awesome.

Topodic likes this.
                                  • BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahh these hats are 2 cute 5 me

Being the person I am I have to ask would you be willing to do a panty hat.... just for shits and giggles of course! [​IMG]
                                    I named my farm panty farm and I think it would be rather suiting for my farmer I figured I'd ask you to do it before trying it myself seeing how you've been doing all these cute hats!X3

[​IMG]
                                    I'm not a pervert I promise

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                                    • monsieursinclair

monsieursinclair Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i was wondering if there could be a version to exclude the doge hat? i love all of these a whole bunch, its just the tiara is a really neat hat and i was wondering if it could stay in a different version, it isnt necessary, just asking if youd be up for it :nod:! really cute mod overall though <3<3

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

I downloaded and using it, LOVE IT!
                                        Just here to say thank you!
                                        <3<3<3

• BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

I love this mod so much! I wonder, though, if you wouldn't mind providing a release that keeps the melon bow hat, instead of the white kerchief one? With my chosen hairstyle (the triple buns), the white kerchief hides most of my character's hair. If not, that's okay! Thanks!