RELEASED [SMAPI] Natfoth's Mods (Stamina Regen, Weather Controller)

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by natfoth, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Spongebob1255

Spongebob1255 Space Hobo

Hi! Is it alright if I feature your mod in an upcoming mod video? I'm not a big time YouTuber or anything but hey, any publicity is good publicity. Cheers. :)

• paulorazen

paulorazen Void-Bound Voyager

The others mods gona be updated?

• Ridesdragons

Ridesdragons Void-Bound Voyager

currently the cheating mod allows you to set the next day's weather, and on page 2 is another user's updated version of the energy regen mod. you'll have to use those for now.

• yeaimemi

yeaimemi Space Spelunker

I'm sorry I'm very new & trying to figure out how to do this. I put the stamina regen dll file in a mods folder in app data, stardew valley folder. I had to make the mods folder it wasn't there. I loaded the game but it doesn't work. I saw you need to start it with the mods .exe file ?? In the OP, but I don't have that.. I'm just trying to figure out how to do this!! haha, all I know that works is switching the characters & animals.

• Schaeffer

Schaeffer Space Spelunker

Google "SMAPI" and install that, that will give you the special new .exe file to use with mods. Good luck!

• yeaimemi

yeaimemi Space Spelunker

Oh thank you so much for your help!!

Schaeffer likes this.
              • Ridesdragons

Ridesdragons Void-Bound Voyager

also, OP has not updated the mod in quite some time. you'll need to use kyler's version of the stamina regen mod, on page 2. for weather, you'll have to use CJB's cheat mod.

• yeaimemi

yeaimemi Space Spelunker

Yes I got Kyler's version, I was going through the comments trying to figure it out lol. I am slow at things when I'm stressed & reading info doesn't seem to stick sometimes but I thank you for your help! :)

• Hagron

Hagron Void-Bound Voyager

Works for me as well

• slowawa

slowawa Space Hobo

I have 2 mods folder.
                      Folder 1 is in the Steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/mods where is put my other mods.(Item Price mod...) They are working fine
                      Folder 2 ist the folder in %appdata%/roaming/Stardew Valley/mods there are no mods inside

Where should i put your StaminaRegen mod and the other file? I am stupid i know :/

• Thanatosll

Thanatosll Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the Steamapps folder

• Schaeffer

You aren't stupid, don't be self-deprecating. We are all here to help each other, and this is a great community, so you should never feel like you shouldn't ask for help!

• evilpdor

evilpdor Void-Bound Voyager

• cpy

cpy Void-Bound Voyager

Sooo what is this thing where mods go to storm api? Will this mod be using storm too?

• Schaeffer

It seems like everything should just be converted over to Storm, unless it's a mod no one plans on using anymore.

Zoryn4163 likes this.
                              • Senpai Reda

Senpai Reda Void-Bound Voyager

any updates on a storm version? Or maybe a version that pause in menus and has a stand-still feature?

• Senpai Reda

Senpai Reda Void-Bound Voyager

• HSneak

HSneak Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if it has been pointed out already, but about the stamina regen mod, i think i've found an issue (not really a problem), when you pause the game the stamina continue to regenerate, so if i pause with 2 stamina and alt+tab for a while then come back, i find full stamina :)

• camilamps

camilamps Intergalactic Tourist

I have Smapi 0.36 and:

[​IMG]
                                    What's wrong?

It's the my first mod :p

• unmog

unmog Void-Bound Voyager

Actually when I looked I saw this.

And this http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-modding-api-0-37.108375/ which was updated March 17th. fairly recent.

Being new to modding for this game and seeing that Zoryn seems to be withdrawing his support for storm and that it is supposedly unstable I figure'd I'd go with Smapi. At least for now, since Id like to avoid crashes. So... does this still work or was it abandoned? I saw it mentioned a few times to try Kyles version so I did. I originally came to this forum though when I clicked a link to Zoryns mods, so maybe I can find mods like that listed on his page for Smapi, like durable fences.