I think my cow was abducted by aliens...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by konnahm, Mar 12, 2016.

1. konnahm

konnahm Seal Broken

Seriously! One of my cows stayed out and I think I may have closed the barn door. That night I heard really strange eerie music and the next day my cow was no where to be found! I have witnesses: others in the room with me heard the strange music. Bessie never returned either. My poor sweet Bessie...Anyone else experience this?

• Deleth

Deleth Space Penguin Leader

Ladies and Gentleman, if you will look right here.

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

I wouldn't put anything past CA at this point to be honest. WTF stuff everywhere.

But no, I haven't. I've even left barn doors open overnight several days in a row and never had an animal missing. I have them fenced in with Hardwood though, and properly gated.
        Are the animals fenced in or free range? Maybe if they were free range they wandered off to Narnia Door and never came back,

• sorrymyfault

sorrymyfault Phantasmal Quasar

i also left my barn and coop open over night but noone of the animals every stayed out, they allways go inside at the evening. if you got no fence like me it might take up to 8pm till all the animals are inside depending on how far they are away

• Calacene

Calacene Phantasmal Quasar

The OP said that they closed the barn door before their cow got inside, not that they left it open overnight

• sorrymyfault

sorrymyfault Phantasmal Quasar

ohhhh srymyfault, in that case in just ran of

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

If it follows anything similar to HM style - Any animals left outside at night are usually taken by wolves.

• Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

Poor Bessie don't give up hope :) My cat "Sir Samurel Jr" disappeared from the farm for a month in the middle of winter. I found in my bed at spring again . Maybe look at Marnies farm might be a bull there that Bessie got her eyes on?

• Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Sorry sorry I barrowed bessie ! I'll send her back with some gold I needed a cow to make some cheese so I can take someone out on a picnic date :p

Morichinatsu and Iffydust like this.
                    • Sevidra

Sevidra Existential Complex

^ MP needs player marriages. >.>

• konnahm

konnahm Seal Broken

I really am curious if CA put this in the game. Also I know folks will have seen Santa cross the night sky, but I have also seen a flying saucer!

Faeryheart likes this.
                        • Morichinatsu

Morichinatsu Space Spelunker

I'm loving this game more and more with all of this whacky stuff CA has bundled up inside. I now need to make a copy of my save just to leave my animals outside. Please take my offerings, oh spoopy aliens of alieness! They volunteer as tribute

• JaxxSC

JaxxSC Void-Bound Voyager

Now what you actually saw was a build up of swamp gas.

Lanx12 likes this.
                            • Eirrinn

Eirrinn Subatomic Cosmonaut

-X files music plays in the background-

Lanx12 and Morichinatsu like this.