The Penguin Syndicate VI - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Feb 24, 2016.

?

The representative for Mafia Championships?

Poll closed May 2, 2017.
  1. Miss Alkane

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. zeskorion

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. DustyScabbard

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. quitaren12

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Apathy Applied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

Aww I'm dead, bye bye everybody.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

It was fun while it lasted... Well sort of.

3. Zetlin97

Zetlin97 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry for being really inactive this game, next week i will probably have more time

4. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

If I were an agaran, why would I infect someone so influential? Take a step back and look at the big picture, if I were the agaran, I would start along the outside, infecting people who didn't post much, waiting for the right time to strike, I wouldent just go for somone so powerful... that could end disastrous. If you lynch me, you will regret it. If I reveal my identity, this will all descend into chaos. Make the right move. Be careful what you wish for, and trust no one. Not even the dead. There is my explanation. Im smarter than I seem. You will learn in time.

The Squid, Arra and MilkCalf like this.
  5. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

@Arra has been fairly quiet, other than random posts sarcastically congratulating the Penguins/Agarans. I'd be interested to hear what he has to say.

MilkCalf, Solar313 and Alkanthe like this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Well, I was very talkative last time, and that got me killed.

The Squid, MilkCalf, Solar313 and 2 others like this.
  8. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Hmm.

Solar313 likes this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Hmm what?

Solar313 likes this.
  10. CondescendedWow

Lol nothing, just that's what you said a lot to get you killed.
    You're doing a lot better this round though btw.

Alkanthe and Solar313 like this.
  11. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Come on guys, were all going insane here. We should be glad, a penguin is dead! Soon all those other penguins will be dead too! But theres cultists, and an agaran running wild, and possibly some other mutant horror. Wait that gives me an idea: Moontant. A mutant monster capable of infecting others, a combination of the alpaca and the agaran, its goal is to infect a person and then die. Side: its own. Enemy: Agarans. Can you add it into the next game? @Zebe

The Squid and Zebe like this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

I have two ideas for roles as well...

Solar313 likes this.
  13. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Well? What are you waiting for? Type it up and summon up @Zebe from his slumber! Cause why the heck not?! :DD

Zebe likes this.
  14. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Deaf Seer: Can see everyone move at night, doesn't know what the did though. Can only twice. Once he uses it once he will be known to everyone else.

Blind Prophet: Knows All that happens at night, but doesn't know who did the actions.

Only one of these can b in a game at one time.

@Zebe I SUMMON YEA WITH ALL THAT IS ANNOYING!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    The Squid, Zebe and Solar313 like this.
  15. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Are they teamed? Wouldent that make them extremely overpowered together? What side are they on? Can they reveal all that? Extremely overpowered and way too simple. Fix it up. For Zebe's sake.

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Ah, sorry bout that, should be fixed

17. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Yeah, make them less godly. Maybe once per day/night cicle they can figure out the actions or the side one person is on, but only if they agree on one person. They cannot reveal this information to the public, they can just lynch and hope everyone joins them.

18. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

It's quiet.
    I'm looking at the list of all living players, and thinking that the next day will be even more quiet. *sigh*

A neat idea, but on the other hand I think adding self-destructive roles would make the game better. If the Moontants would infect others successfully, but unable to get them selves dead... well, by this point in a game there could be three Moontants just wanting to get themselves dead. And look at this game now. More suicidial creatures would not help voting. Or maybe it would, as every Moontant would try to convince people that they deserve to get lynched. I dunno.

So this goes to the "possible roles" pile for next chaos-type game. No idea what kind of a game the next one will be.

The power of annoying compels me!

Both seem to be good. It's all just "general information" about the night actions that could help the Civvies (with the risk of helping Penguins and the rest finding Civvie power roles).
    Though the Deaf Seer could have two variants: other would be revealed after using the ability, other wouldn't. And that's just for balancing different kinds of games easier.

Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  19. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

Wait, what if the moontant infects a person but then automatically dies, but it is only revealed until the next night begins. If it attempts to infect an agaran, the moontant dies. If there are two agarans, there will be one moontant. If there is one agaran, there is two moontants.

Variants: Shield moontant

Basically a moontant version of the agaran chieftan

@Zebe

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Zebe likes this.
  20. CondescendedWow

If we're suggesting role ideas I was thinking an Apex politician, they're a normal civilian class and is allowed to scramble the votes at the end of a day or before a lynching once a game.

Zebe likes this.