Do NPCs ever visit the spa?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArchGaden, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ArchGaden

ArchGaden Big Damn Hero

I've never yet seen an NPC at the spa... maybe I'm just missing the prime spa hours or something. Has anyone had any luck finding people there? I know at least one NPC has some scripted meeting that happens there, but I'm wondering more if any of the NPC routines actually land them there at various times during the week.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Linus goes there in the winter to get warm, Alex works out in the mens locker room during winter. There is also at least one romance event in the spa I think.

• Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

The only NPC I've seen that reliably goes there is Alex, who works out in the male gym for a few hours a day. Unsure if it's every day, but he's there quite frequently after you unlock that area.

• Wasselin

Wasselin Pangalactic Porcupine

I've seen Sebastian, Linus, and Alex all coming from the spa but I've never seen anyone actually there.

My question is do NPCs ever visit the community center.

• Afterscore

Once you've renovated it. I've seen a few go there, I just don't have an accurate count on who exactly does.

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

Sebastian sometimes smokes by the railroad, and Abigail goes there to play the flute sometimes. I don't think either one of them actually go in the spa.

• Afterscore

Likewise with Linus, he just stands to the right of the building. Alex is the only NPC I've see go INTO the Spa.

• Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

I'd like a scene where we can enter the men's room and peep on Alex :pfff:

I wonder what that "one romance event" Jagore mentioned is /eyebrowwaggle

Jagore likes this.
                  • Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

I've caught Linus in the entrance room to the spa during winter. So he goes in the building, just not in the locker room or bath.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

It's not him (that I know of). *"forgets" to say who it is on purpose!* =D

• Jagore

Jagore Big Damn Hero

The farmer is already shown to be a creeper with boundry issues. Might as well get a show while we're busy snooping through peoples bed rooms and ease dropping from bushes.

Iffydust likes this.
                        • Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

Yes boundry issues. Its so weird that when you can enter people bedroom you dont have to wait til their wake up time to talk to them and you can just crawl in to their beds and gift them thing XS

Following them in to the lockeroom not would help the courting XS

• JKthree

JKthree Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's Penny's Dating/10Heart event.

(It starts at 7:21 in this vid)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
                            • Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

This is funny because I literally do that all the time with Sam and Sebastian :rofl:
                              Just cozy up to them in bed and be like HI HERE'S A GIFT.

Thank you! Won't watch it now because of spoilers but I'll keep a lookout for it on my playthrough romancing her.

Iffydust likes this.
                              • Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

Same they take to long to get out of the bed and I have'nt stalked Seb enough yet to know where he is 24/7 so its just easier to catch him before he hides. But its wweird when Shane says "why are you talig to me I don't know you?!" when you in his bed. Does he let stangers in his bed regulary, and why can't they speak to him?!

• Tetigistus

Tetigistus Hey, You!

I find the bathhouse big, empty and weird. I like the idea, but I think it's too big and takes too long to run all the way around through the locker rooms and into the bath. That there's never anyone in there just makes it worse.

toxiclunch, Calacene and Iffydust like this.