RELEASED Zhuria's Horse Edits & Recolours

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Zhuria, Mar 4, 2016.

1. endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I totally understand that. Sorry if I spoiled that for you. I did not mean to :nuruconfused:
    Dinosaur? What dinosaur? There's no dinosaur :nuruspice:
    By the way, I love your pig!!!! Squee!!! First found it on the Nexus. I need to hop on over there and endorse it.
    Just thought of a cow if you are interested. I have always loved the Star Cow from Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. I know it is not a real cow like your others, but it might be a fine addition to your cow mods collection :giggle: Here is the calf.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    • Protanna

Protanna Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love your sprites, currently using the ponyta one and waiting for them bunny recolors to appear I am hoping to see a white one :nurukappa: <3

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

How is this?

[​IMG]

Let me know if you want anything changed and I'll get it uploaded :D

They should be up later today! White bunny is already done, just have to pack it and I want to release a bunch of colours at once :D

Meevers likes this.
        • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Don't worry about it, I already accidentally saw it when digging through the graphic files, so I've already seen some stuff I shouldn't have, haha! That's the risk when editing graphics I guess ;)

Thanks so much, I'm pretty happy with the pig, too! I plan to do some recolours too (I swear to god I've got like 20 tabs open for different rabbit and pig colours).

Good idea for the cow! Lots of good memories from AWL :D

• Axelius

Axelius Tentacle Wrangler

Looks great!

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same here. AWL and Save the Homeland were personal favorites of mine.

I think it is awesome that there are so many different animal species. Leaves a lot of room for creativity. I will keep my eyes open for your next recolours. I am so looking forward to seeing them!

Zhuria likes this.
              • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

• fideliter

fideliter Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you for these! They're wonderful!

Zhuria likes this.
                • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

My new rabbits are here! :D See OP for download links!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And here's a preview of them so you can picture them ingame :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
                  • LiQuid!

LiQuid! Seal Broken

Awesome work Zhuria! Using the dapple grey now and love it but would extra love a blue roan with a saddle if you get some free time!

http://i.imgur.com/x4pVJps.jpg

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

And here's a preview of the rabbits so you can picture them ingame :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
                        miryuo likes this.
                      • LiQuid!

LiQuid! Seal Broken

Zhuria likes this.
                      • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Last one for today - and now that I've done it, I think I might make further changes to the adult pig. This guy turned out pretty good!

Better Piglet

[​IMG]
                        Download

miryuo and Meevers like this.
                        • apyja0607

apyja0607 Seal Broken

I didn't know that. I only come here when it comes to horse retextures :DD. But giving Zhuria's Friesian glowing red eyes and slapping on a dark saddle would look more accurate in my opinion since Shadowmere (Skyrim horses) have hairy feet :nod:.

• Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

having a hard time deciding between californian or blue dutch bunnies... I love them both <3

also, would you consider doing a more cutesy adult pig? I kinda feel like the default pig looks too... ready to be made into something else and not just a cute little farm pig o_O

Zhuria likes this.
                            • Yunix

Yunix Big Damn Hero

Omg... these bunny's... i... i can't... they are all so cute! :rainbowbarf:<3

Black Dutch or Carlifornian... arg. I will come back tomorrow after my sleep and download one then. :cry:

Zhuria likes this.
                              • Meliha

Meliha Orbital Explorer

I really like the Palomino, can somebody make a cursor for the players menu?

• CosyAlligator

CosyAlligator Aquatic Astronaut

Could you (or anyone) possibly make a cursor mod thing for Ponyta? It's totally fine if you can't/won't, I would just love it to match ^^

(also if possible could you combine it with the cursor mod in this post? It has the calico cat and the animal crossing digspots. The link to the download is on the post)

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, I think I might go back and do further changes to the adult pig :D