RELEASED Immersive/Overhauled (F) Marriage Candidates

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by Chickenkila, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Chickenkila

Chickenkila Scruffy Nerf-Herder

EDIT: Made preview portraits larger... my bad lol

Heyo everybody. Was playing Stardew Valley and thought the candidate could be... cuter, while still retaining the artistic style of the base game.

So I took bit and pieces of the older portraits and mixed them with with the new models as well as added some tiny touch-ups of my own.

COMPARISON
    [​IMG]
    All Candidates Download:
    Abigail
    [​IMG]
    Used Abigail's old portrait, changed hair/bow color and made skin more pale.

Download:

Penny
    [​IMG]
    Used Penny's old portrait and recolored the dress and hair. Also added extra locks of hair.

Download:

Maru
    [​IMG]
    Used Maru's new portait but added in old hair, made glasses grey-blue, added a mole to her chin (personal preference).

Download:

Leah
    [​IMG]
    Used her old portrait with pieces of her current portrait to make her face forward.

Download:

Haley
    [​IMG]
    Removed pretty much all of the purple from her current portrait (Looks better to me at least).

Download:

If you have any questions, comments, requests feel free to message me.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    • Linktech

Linktech Void-Bound Voyager

Lookin good :) Hope everyone else enjoys this too.

• ifai

ifai Void-Bound Voyager

I love this version of Abigail! Well done!

• Chickenkila

Chickenkila Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks! Honestly all of this felt slapped together (only took me a couple hours) Glad to see people like it.

ifai likes this.
          • endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for using this version of Abigail only with purple hair instead of teal. I really like this earlier portrait of hers but because her mom introduces her as 'the one with purple hair', teal hair would not have worked. I like that color change you made to her bow. And that choker necklace is very nice. So detailed!

Great job all around on all of them. Thank you for sharing!

• frogzx

frogzx Void-Bound Voyager

Looks great! Although Leah's hair looks a bit weird to me..

• Anti-

Anti- Seal Broken

Noticed that too. It's just Leah's original hair copied, flipped, and pasted. Some slight touches were made too.