RELEASED Marw Black and White

Discussion in 'Characters' started by STulio, Mar 9, 2016.

1. STulio

STulio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This mod is for you that doesn't want to choose between a black or white Maru. With this, you can have both! At the same time! For the same price!

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!s9NlQKgT!CjJPax_JIcyqfZGrYuOCHjZBHXYKRQxmGARblxAkp7U

PS: This mod is not to be taken seriously.
    Always remember: If a man could transform a dragon in Thomas the Tank Engine, you can make any mod, even if it's about transforming all Junimos in Mini-Rebecca Blacks.

And just to finish, a good song:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
      SiNevesh, Beon, Anxiao and 19 others like this.
    • Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

genius.

as an otherkin, I love it

[​IMG]

StardewLaunchPlayer likes this.
      • keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Oh my god It is perfect.

• GosuGian

GosuGian Twenty-three is number one

[​IMG]
          Fkin GENIUS LOL

• vDominai

vDominai Tentacle Wrangler

Maru "Two-Face" Mulatto, making Stardew a more diverse place one halve at a time.

Drogean likes this.
            • TeddyBearYoshi

TeddyBearYoshi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Very funny mod.

[​IMG]
              "I'm looking at a dead man, right? No! I'm looking at the leftovers! You thought you could fool everyone!? You thought @diipyjas is something that could be replaced!? I thought you people understood the truth aboutmasks. About identity. You really believe everything that he was is a mod? A game? Offensive? No. @diipyjas 's dead. So what does that make you?"

• ChewyChronos

ChewyChronos Void-Bound Voyager

Better idea: people stop making mods to erase characters' nationalities and skin tones. No? Not gonna happen? Alright. Guess I can keep being disappointed in humanity. Elves would never do this.

• vDominai

Or you could stop being irrationally offended over things that really don't matter at all.

• TheLabyrinth

TheLabyrinth Void-Bound Voyager

Aw come on, keep all things fluid, like gender for example.
                    There was once a time when changing gender was frowned upon you know.

Two Face Maru is also a child of the Earth~

• TeddyBearYoshi

What? Stop getting offended, if you don't like a mod don't download it. Don't go on the page to complain about it, it's rude and childish.

• ChewyChronos

ChewyChronos Void-Bound Voyager

disappointment =/= offense. I can just continue to laugh at foolish mortals. Oh, humans. :chucklefish:

It's obvious OP's post is a parody of a really stupid situation. I'm not criticizing their satire. Just the concept that made such a mod viably satirical in the first place. In any case, I'm pretty sure this is an open forum and no being is exempt from criticism because you find it to be "rude and childish" to have something even slightly negative to say.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
                          BlushingCreep, amrek- and Micachu like this.
                        • cephaloraptor

cephaloraptor Master Chief

Can someone explain why this "joke" is supposed to be funny? Because the joke seems to be "She's half black! That is so weird, we should make fun it instead of accepting it as normal! LOLOL"

Micachu likes this.
                          • vDominai

I assume it was a jab at the drama caused by the white Maru mod that was posted (and removed because of said drama) a couple days ago.

• MadEye_Zier

MadEye_Zier Void-Bound Voyager

Can my Maru Waifu be black and white, not white and black please and ty <3 :chucklefish:

izzy82, TheFool, Colton and 1 other person like this.
                              • Rupert484

Rupert484 Title Not Found

I hope for your sake that you're joking.
                                Otherwise everyone that read that is disappointed now.

Anyway, this is the best mod on the site yet.

kcband36 likes this.
                                • TeddyBearYoshi

I don't know about you, but i've never seen anybody who's face is half one nationality and the other a different one. Unless you have Vitiligo, which even then does not function like that at all. The mod was a joke about the pointless drama, so you came here and tried to stir up more pointless drama. :seriously:

• Fourleafclov

Fourleafclov Void-Bound Voyager

Can't wait for this to happen. A town of full Rebecca Blacks when Friday rolls around[/QUOTE]

• zyymurgy

zyymurgy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

See, when I saw this I legitimately thought, "oh my god maru would look SO PRETTY with vitiligo" and now I'm not sure if I should make a serious request or not...!