RELEASED Bachelor and Bachelorette + Random Townspeople [Ripe and Ready]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by UsernameLogin, Mar 10, 2016.

1. UsernameLogin

UsernameLogin Tentacle Wrangler

Here is some portraits. They are complete with all the little expressions. They appear to work in the game and look okay.

[​IMG]
    If it is of interest you can download it (newest version): http://www.mediafire.com/download/judv6zrkf6x4k86/Portraits_v2.zip

[​IMG]
    Update Wow! Four townspeople!: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mg37p6cb3y6x6m/TownPortraits.zip

[​IMG]
    Even more? Okay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s5z1ix589ji1x73/JasVincentDemetrisGeorge.zip

INSTRUCTIONS: All of the downloads go in the Content\ folder. Please backup before trying to use.

If there are issues (like mismatched expressions or visual problems) please say.
    This link is the full marriage portraits (spoilers. don't ruin the fun): http://i.imgur.com/zBM07Hi.png

Optional:
    For a version of Alex without missing tooth: http://www.mediafire.com/download/akpuha937zz3gnp/Alex_Teethed.zip
    It goes under the altered batch in the Content\ folder and overrides the version downloaded above.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
      GreenBliss, Lajiel, clxire and 60 others like this.
    • Cruxador

Cruxador Poptop Tamer

This is amazingly high quality. It isn't my style but I still appreciate the technical proficiency.

• asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

For some reason Penny feels creepy.

• ShinAsakura

ShinAsakura Void-Bound Voyager

And Abi seems like she`s alcoholic and drepessed. I find this style similar to breath of fire IV portraits.

• Axelius

Axelius Tentacle Wrangler

Looks nice, really good quality. Most of the males look a bit effeminate for my taste in sense of style (I do enjoy Elliot's Fabioesque romance novel levels of masculinity), but I really like Leah, Maru and Haley.

• sweetsosweet

sweetsosweet Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really love your style, but I almost feel like the boys and girls don't match. The boys are a little simpler and static, but the girls have a lot of animation and movement that looks amazing! My favourites are Maru, Leah and Haley. I feel that Abigail's head seems a bit larger than everyone else? Compare Abigail to Elliot, and you can see he looks much smaller than her. Overall, I really like the shading! I think I will be using this set. :)

• asdasdgfrw

asdasdgfrw Title Not Found

You kidding, right? Guys have some of the best reaction faces.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And Penny barely moves at all.

• sweetsosweet

sweetsosweet Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Haha, I didn't look at the full images because I didn't want spoilers as I've just bought the game, but I'm taking your word for it (lol, those are awesome) and retracting my statement. :rofl:

• ShinAsakura

ShinAsakura Void-Bound Voyager

LOLOLO!!! Gonna download this mod just for those faces. Those are gold 10/10.

• Axelius

Axelius Tentacle Wrangler

You gon get Plane'd.

• nightsotic

nightsotic Poptop Tamer

Will there be an optional Alex without a broken thooth? I liked your style a lot and would download it if there'd be an optional Alex. >.<

• UsernameLogin

Yes. This is my first go at pixel things and I did the boys first. You might be able to tell the order I did them in even, as my skill/method developed. I am pleased you use despite this.

Abigail has massive hair. I am not that happy with her overall and would probably change.

It is missing tooth, but yes. Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/akpuha937zz3gnp/Alex_Teethed.zip

Backup and replace the file.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
                          • JaiantPanda

JaiantPanda Guest

YEEEEES. Thank you so much, I adore your style and I've been wanting to find this mod since I saw the first Sebastian set posted on 4chan.

I was wondering, though, if it weren't too much trouble, to get a slightly older looking Elliott? maybe just a thinner or longer face? If not it's completely fine!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
                            • PanSatyros

PanSatyros Void-Bound Voyager

Impressive artwork! I would really like a version where the characters look more mature though. Harvey is supposedly the doctor and here he looks as if he were in middle school.
                              Anyways, I really like your Leah portraits and will probably use it :)

• nightsotic

nightsotic Poptop Tamer

• Taimi

Taimi Void-Bound Voyager

This is golden! Fantastic work!

• LittleNerdyOTAKU

LittleNerdyOTAKU Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is absolutely my favorite mod so far! I love the expressions and art style, I hope to see more from you in the future. ;o;/

• GosuGian

GosuGian Twenty-three is number one

LMAO Elliot looks really creepy

• Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

They all look like a bunch of dressed 5-10 year olds. lol.

Davrial likes this.
                                      • UsernameLogin

Harvey is a doctor, man.

RoastedCoconutz likes this.