Recieved a mail, don't understand it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dubnio, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Dubnio

Dubnio Intergalactic Tourist

Hey I just got a new mail, telling me i was doing fast process and it told me my farm was featured somewhere. I don't understand what this means since the Signature were only 3 letters and i closed it without further looks.

I recieved it in summer, 17th.

Does anyone knows what this is about? I didn't find anything about that on the internet.

Sorry for bad englisch i'm from germany D:

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Do you own a farm? Without knowing all the details of the letter and your current situation, we can only speculate.

• Dubnio

Haha okay... Yes I own a farm. And its my first year, I have like 16 hours ingame time
        I woke up on the 17th in summer and walked out of the house and than there was a new mail in the mail box. So I opened it up and there was a text. It was saying something like: "Hey Dubnio, we see you are making quick progress (wrote process earlier sry for that D: ) Your farm was picked to be featured somewhere (dont know where exactly)" And then there was the signature . So is there any ingame event related to that? :eek:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
        • Jonesy

Wait, you're talking about Stardew Valley? Why didn't you say so? You're posting in the Social subforum, which has nothing to do with any of the games Chucklefish has developed or published.

• Dubnio

Well uhm... Oops :'D

• Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Well, now you're in the right place: The letter is just an immersion thing. You'll get another letter from your mom/dad saying they saw your farm featured in the magazine. It doesn't really do anything else.

Marki98 likes this.
              • Jonesy

I was wondering why a farmer as asking about a letter they received IRL. :facepalm:

• Dubnio

For me it shows that i'm at
                  Forums >Other Chucklefish Games> Stardew Valley> General Discussion

Tnank you :)

• Jonesy

Because I moved the thread.

Also, please don't double-post.

• Dubnio

I didn't double post anything? Or did I!?

• Jonesy

You had two posts back-to-back. That's what I meant. It's preferred if you edit a post if you need to add more.