Share your misfortune here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. V, Feb 27, 2016.

1. bsctgod

bsctgod Void-Bound Voyager

Forgetting to plant my Ancient Seed until the fifth day of Fall hoping Speed-Gro would be good enough to get it grown before the end of the month. It was for the Rare Seed, though, which I planted at the same time. Fortunately I found another Ancient Seed later.

• Longbottom

Longbottom Void-Bound Voyager

I right-clicked an NPC to talk to them while holding a geode. Gave them the geode. They didn't even like it. mfw

Phaena, Iffydust and Tamorr like this.
      • Kingtinkinzar

Kingtinkinzar Void-Bound Voyager

i had this display at the valley fair V everything that could be good quality was including the legend... and well i forgot to take it out before leaving and saving.... (if anyone has a save editor to do this over let me know :/)[​IMG]

• TheLabyrinth

TheLabyrinth Void-Bound Voyager

I feel you.
          I feel you...

kattenjansson and Iffydust like this.
          • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

I forgot I had animals for three seaons...Then I wasted one season following my waifu around thinking she was seeing someone else...Then A meteor Blew away what was left of my vineyard...

Phaena, RichieJS and Iffydust like this.
            • Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

I just about to show gramps my shitty farm with my starved animals, my withered crops, my loveless and childless marriage with my cheating husband (he leave the house every night instead of try for kids) and he takes out his skateboard everytime I try to kiss him. My only friends are crippled George, his wife and towns two alcoholics, that are only my friends cuz I give them free beer. I would have lost their friendship to if I didnt stop stalking my husband lover and let them cheat me on my future kids.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
                Phaena, RichieJS and Lanx12 like this.
              • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

So one time I was sorting everything out since at the beginning of the game I was just throwing everything into different chests, no real organization. So I finally built a barn solely for storage and began moving stuff, one item was a bomb which I accidentally placed on the ground...in front of my chests...and lost everything and had to reload my save.

Oh god..is that legend in the center? I would lose my mind if that happened to me.

Iffydust likes this.
                • Lanx12

Lanx12 Ketchup Robot

Ouch....Note never handle bombs with items...

Phaena likes this.
                  • Iffydust

Thats why I always sell my bombs to Lewis shippng chest let Lewis blowup instead of my precious things or use them in the mine....

Note to myself: gain access to Sams room next save and use bombs. Hihihi no more guitarr for you sir :sneaky:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
                      Lanx12 likes this.
                    • Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Sam's dad will come over and blow your entire farm to pieces, he was in the war you know. He'll beat your dad up after he's done with your farm.

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

I don't like selling my bombs, they're way too useful for clearing out the mine and the quarry, hell sometimes I'll even buy more bombs from Dwarf :p but yea, be super super super cautious with bombs and where you put them.

• Iffydust

Only if he has come home from the war when I do it ;)

Lanx12 likes this.
                          • clockheart

clockheart Aquatic Astronaut

i got to the final level of the cave and used a staircase to see if it worked just find out i got teleported to the first floor of the cave in the desert and to have my game crash and my save file corrupt

i also accidentally dropped a bomb on my farm and lost a chest full of stuff and one of the museum reward rarecrows that i couldnt get back

Phaena and Iffydust like this.
                            • xcedra

xcedra Master Chief

you can also put kegs and thing IN the green house...

• ParkerStark

ParkerStark Space Hobo

Has anyone else had trouble with furniture? Ive been collecting the armchairs, and so when Robin was selling a blue one i snatched it up. Placed it in my house only for it to turn into a huge bomb, and explode, taking out my jam maker, mayonnaise machine, and a chest of starred fruit.

I restarted the day, even though i'd already bought a bunch of rabbits and crap, and went to buy it again - i actually bought three, just in case the first is somehow bugged. Place it down again - same thing. HUGE explosion, its in the middl e of the floor and it still destroys a bunch of stuff. I figure its a one off, place the second down. Same thing. Third - SAME THING.

• WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

That is a bug. Report it.

• ParkerStark

ParkerStark Space Hobo

I did check to make sure i had the current updates and steam says i'm at current one, so i'll report it. Darn. I wanted all the arm chairs. Boo.

• zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

That is...bizarre

• Flother

Flother Big Damn Hero

Definitely a bug, I guess it's part of the code that the Traveling Cart has since I quote "Sometimes, the items you buy could turn into a mega bomb and blow up in an instant you put it down.".-Traveling Cart Pig Lady 2016 (A secret Guru (If memory serves right) Empire Terrorist.)

• zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

I never even thought to use them in the quarry...