Golden/Platinum produce

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Budzilla, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

Something I really miss, and encouraged you to do well with keeping your livestock happy, is the golden/platinum produce from Harvest moon. It was something along the lines of "Keep your animals outside for X amount of hours, and have them win their respective competition and they start producing even higher quality products".

I'm thinking maybe have it so after X amount of hours with full happiness/hearts they start producing golden products, and eventually platinum.

Here is a really good guide on how the livestock worked to maybe give you guys some ideas.

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

Already in the community list.

• Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

No, it's not, unless I'm missing something in your massive "community list".

And please, stop spamming, I've seen you in every single suggestion thread.

• The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Since the community List is not official - there is no reason to go to each thread to announce it.
          Each user has their own interpretation of how each mechanic should be handled, so please stop.

You are free to add to your list - just announcing it each thread is not necessary at all.

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

I hear and obey.

• Largilloquent

Largilloquent Space Hobo

And maybe guarantee gold crops if you plan under certain conditions. Like radishes keep cabbage safe from bugs that eat them in real life. Something like that

• Stone Cold Jane Austen

Stone Cold Jane Austen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't cows and chickens already do this?

• Rejgnar

Rejgnar Starship Captain

He is speaking of the 4th size/quality of a product. Like in HM small, medium, large and gold for the animal products.

• Stone Cold Jane Austen

Stone Cold Jane Austen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What does platinum add to justify the extra inventory management headache? I think it's complication for complication's sake.

• Sutremaine

Sutremaine Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nooooo, having to make space for up to 3x of everything is already a pain.

I'd be all for ways of boosting crop quality by doing things beyond slapping fertiliser down, but no more stuff in my chests!

• Rejgnar

Rejgnar Starship Captain

Actually, the current system for animal products would be fine

• ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

The animal products have less range though, as crops have basic/silver/gold and animal products basic/large ((and some not even that)).
                          The current system is fine enough, that is very true. :3 It just strikes me as odd how much more crops get in terms of... Well everything really tbh.