OOC Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

If they can consume food of any sort, yes. Probably more successfully then a Glitch could.

2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Also the tension in the that little dojo, holy schnazzle.

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

We're dealing with a hypocritical, arrogant slaver who also believes in the concept of racial original sin. It's surprisingly placid!

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

But still, it seems like big and Lucca might attack any minute. I just find it interesting is all.

5. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Just so y'alls know, Reynolds' big plan is to only accept the job if, in addition to regular payment, he gives some of his Florans for "trackers"- that includes our lovely musician. This is mostly just to peeve the slaver off.

6. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

This looks very intriguing! Makes me tempted to start making characters again...

7. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

I'll get to work on deciding Lolac's happy song! and his musical number, smart remarks, acceptance speech....

Tatterdemalion likes this.
  8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I'm just going to join in on this party....

@Vurrunna

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

What? He hasn't showed up after 3? Damn. Well, @Vurrunna

12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

13. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Okie-doke, one sec--gotta update my computer real quick...

Relten, Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  14. Vurrunna

Sooo we're sorta in a dialogue scene right here. Now would be a good time to plan out what comes next; do you work for this guy? Bail out? Dance to some funky tunes? It's up to y'all at the moment.

If nobody feels like having an inter-player dialogue scene, or when you guys finish with one, you can just say what your guy does next (checking on the Novas, seeing the vehicle, talking to NPCs, etc.).

Relten likes this.
  15. Vurrunna

Well, crap.

So it would seem that the RP has mostly died off by now. Assuming that no one feels any dire urge to continue the story, it might be best to just say it's done with. It was fun while it lasted, at least.

I'd say it's mostly my fault for not staying on top of things, so sorry about that for anybody that really wanted to keep the story going; I'd be willing to try gettin' back to it, but it'd likely result in minimal success.

Alkanthe likes this.
  16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Hey, stuff happens man :p