OOC Medievalbound (Apps Closed)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alkanthe, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I think the first thing we might want is a retcon to make sure everyone is on the same day; one mistake on a player's post shouldn't derail it for everyone else. I mean, It's been two weeks since I've done anything in this game...

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Uh... okay! Word from the boss is that it is SUNSET FOR EVERYONE AS OF RIGHT NOW! Now maybe I can read the pages and pages of lore she sent me so I'm at least a little up to speed...

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Yo, wilf. You dont need to use asterisks in thread rps. It gets confusing, just fyi.

4. Sir Wilfrey

Uh... actually it's standard procedure to use some form of difference between actions and talking.

5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

hence quotation marks

standard rp procedure is usually

normal post
    "talking"
    thought
    ((OOC))

that's all. the ** for an action derives from chatroom, where it is implied that what you are saying is in quotes- so a different format is taken for action.

:D

6. Sir Wilfrey

I'm too tired to follow that so here is my rebuttal: It's how I have always RPed and I'm too confused to change it so we're just gonna have to suck it up and hate Wilfrey a little more

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

No pls don't hate wilfrey pls.

Arra and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  8. Lava Cake

Lava Cake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Erm, hello.
    First off, eww.

Second off, welcome, I guess? (Jeez, this sounds like it belongs more in the actual RP than the OOC :rofl:)

Sir Wilfrey and zeskorion like this.
  9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

alright, alright.

at least i can see what you are saying. some people make it much harder

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Oh, I forgot about this RP....I thought Delzin is just going to have a meeting with Kauriss forever..Shut it Arra.. your being an a***hole...

Lava Cake likes this.
  11. Sir Wilfrey

I think the only person Arra is being an asshole to is Arra ;n;

zeskorion likes this.
  12. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

So guys. What's up. Hi.
    U wanna like. RP or somthin.

13. Jaylor

Jaylor Orbital Explorer

I'm invading this thread
    :casper:
    #2spooky

14. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Shame this only lasted as only as Alkane's interest did.

CondescendedWow likes this.
  15. CondescendedWow

Real shame, it was a good RP and I was looking forward to it but oh well.

16. Sir Wilfrey

Have either of you even tried to contact her about it? I'd keep going but I'm clueless on Lore and Lore is important. If it's so big to you, why just lie down without even remotely trying? Hell, you could even contact ME and tell me to ask her to restart, I'd do that. How can she have the determination to come back if you guys don't even give a shit?

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

That's a good point.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Well then good Sir Wilfrey, could you wrangle us Miss Alkane so we can discuss getting the fuse burning again?

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  19. CondescendedWow

I mean I don't feel like we've roleplayed here enough to gain much of a tie with the roleplay itself.

It was really good while it lasted though so that might be a good idea, asking her about it.

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  20. Sir Wilfrey

Absolutely, and just to clear the air a little, she sometimes gets really depressed and feels like she's not doing good enough, I took over for like a day while I was prodding her to restart, but I think she'd be happier hearing that her actual players like it rather than me. I'll get the word to her.