1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. robinmane

robinmane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

well its not like a big issue i just want to ask if theres someway to remove a claim on a planet i claimed on an alt account?

2. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

I am indeed playing on the server. Hopefully, what ever mod kept breaking gets fixed next time the modpack updates.

3. Coal the Cat

Coal the Cat Sandwich Man

It's probably just an outdated mod, though I don't seem to be getting the problem, best advice I can give is have some patience and fool around in single player.

4. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh man... I really fell behind. Sorry about that. :S
    I have good(ish) news though! Today was my last day at my current job as, quite frankly, it was killing me. So, now that I'm not averaging 4 hours of sleep, I can keep the server up to date and maybe even do some development!
    I'll be working to get the pack updated tonight and start working on a dedicated forums soon after.

Caaaaan do! I'll have to make sure it runs well, but I expect it won't be an issue.
    EDIT: I neglected to check the mod's permissions. Sadly the author does not permit the mod being included in modpacks. Sorry about that. :c

If either of you two could post your starbound.log on pastebin after a crash and PM it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been trying to nail the bug responsible for this but haven't been able to reproduce it.

At the moment, this is the place for pretty much everything. I'll be working on getting a dedicated forum set up in the near future though.

I'm afraid the only way to do that on your own is to log on with the alt and remove it. If that isn't a possibility, just PM me the alt's name and I'll manually remove it from the database.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  5. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Oh hey, welcome back! And, that would be a fail on my part asking for a non-modpack race. oops >.<. That said, I do have years of making custom packs for myself, so if you ever feel the current pack lacks any sort of customization, furniture, outfits, or other misc, or need help tracking down a bug, shoot me a PM. (Turns out several "out of date" mods still work perfect. eg, pixel goods, community hair pack, and several others).

6. Coal the Cat

Coal the Cat Sandwich Man

Glad to see you back! Can't wait for the new mod pack to be out! Even though it probably won't be anything earth-shattering, or what ever planet you come from, still excited!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  7. pokemonhuggies

pokemonhuggies Aquatic Astronaut

hey is this mod in it Vulpes Mk. II Vr. Pleased Giraffe Glad Update ^.^

8. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

Wow, the whole furrybound thing is still kicking?
    I mean that in a good thing, mind.

's like seeing a baby grow up and just refusing to give up, even through all the hardships, y'know? I mean yeah, we go separate ways and whatnot, but still.
    Hopefully I should be able to say that Furrybound is the oldest active and modded server again.

EDIT: Although this revival sorta continues an old Starbound Tradition, anyway: If something someone likes is discontinued, someone else will continue it.

'NOTHER EDIT:
    That, and I think server crashed again, so that's nothing new.
    As in whenever I try to join in right now, it crashes my game. No errors, not even a 'stopped responding' thing, gotta task manage it to go away.

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
    10 Minutes later and I finally get the 'timed out' error, Server confirmed incapacitated again.

YET ANOTHER:
    5 Minutes after that and things alive again.

Extra Posting makes the moderators work.

IMMA TRY TO BREAK THIS EDIT BUTTON:
    It appears the hoverbike repair robot thing is missing from the outpost...

Also, I wonder how difficult it would be to permanently modify outpost now.
    If one of the race mods can add a member of its race to the outpost, then it shouldn't be too difficult to, say, build a stage or something on top of the building.

Last Post Edit for at least half an hour, I swear~

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  9. Geodeek

Update time! This one is pretty substantial (as expected). Here's a quick rundown of what was changed:
    • Updated: Avali, Kirhos, Lucario, The Pony Modpack, and Universal Crafting.
    • Added: Character Creation Screen, Extended Chat, Gyrusens+, Mephetor, Neko Race, Pixel Goods Store, Print & Pack, and Wired Padlocks.
    • Removed: Xbawks (we ran out of slots!)
    And here's the link: https://mega.nz/#!U5hwyCDC!wS612YfKC69xO6Ken_-9YaP-FDQGEGXVruqQCS5I3MY
    The new modpack should take effect server-side tomorrow morning at about 0600 CST.

Thanks for the offer! I'll definitely keep that in mind. As for the mods, I wasn't aware PGS had a community edit. Added.

It may not be earth-shattering, but Pack & Print and Pixel Goods Store are pretty significant additions! Plus, there's been a few sneaky additions to allow more advanced users to do fun stuff with their ships.

Yep!.. I think. Some version of the Vulpes mod is included, and I'm fairly certain it's the most recent one. Unless there is a community edit, that is.

Still kicking and slowly growing!
    Let me know if you're still having trouble getting on. The server recently did an automatic recovery, so hopefully that fixed everything.

10. Cobalt Lightning

Yeah, it's been back up for maybe an hour now.

Now, what must I do in order to prove my worthyness of the giant hammer, the big ol' boot, and the toolshed again?
    Imma revive my old project of modding the outpost, so there's that.

11. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Make the vendors sell chocolate puppies. That is all.

12. Cobalt Lightning

I'll do you one better: Chocolate Puppies, Chocolate Bunnies, Chocolate Strawberries, and Chocolate Internets will also be included~

13. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

I would very much enjoy a chocolate internet.

14. Cobalt Lightning

Good, then fix my 'client shipworld has erorred' message

15. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

You sure you want me to try? My technical support is limited to kicks and punches.

16. LOL BALL

Error: Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'auraseeker' found

I either messed up something completely or the lucario mod is no longer compatible with the lopunny mod, since they both have the auraseeker.
    It appears the game had trouble duplicating it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  17. Geodeek

You may want to try reinstalling the modpack and making sure the new pack isn't simply merged with the old one. The two mods appear to play nicely on my end, and the 'auraseeker' item functions fine.

18. LOL BALL

That actually worked, thanks! :DD

19. Code_Rym

Code_Rym Void-Bound Voyager

Same question different server: Do we no longer support the Viera race?

20. Cobalt Lightning

If it were up to me, I'd wait until it would get more male stuff. ATM it looks like an all female race.
    But it's not up to me, so iunno. At best, it might get thrown in with the update tomorrow.
    Then again, I don't know jack anything about Final Fantasy. Only played Crystal Chornicles.