RELEASED Random Keyten's stuff (Gas-stove in the first house)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by keyten, Mar 7, 2016.

1. keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Random mods by me.
    Bigger cave.
    Makes cave bigger. As someone suggested.
    That is all. Enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    Replace FarmCave.xnb at Stardew Valley\Content\Maps\
    No API required.
    Not property tested.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9l91z856a8vjj7d/FarmCave.zip

Adds even bigger key with some neat features like portal system to travel in some places in valley, working elevator, some my first sprites, golden flowers from undertale.
    There is a button and a plate in the left corner of the cave to travel to two new rooms - industrial room and map room.
    Use map room with caution and don't warp into anything or when festival is happening.
    Shouldn't delete things you placed with old cave if you "upgrade" your version.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To install just merge the folders.
    New sprites do not override old ones.
    Enjoy.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b55hdqc6jf65qck/CaveInEdv1.0.0.zip

Adds altar of illusions to change appearance into the seed shop. You don't need to be a friend with wizard to change how you look now.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/d4rbbtj8sh1vj3d/AltarInSeedShop.zip

Adds gas-stove to the first house.
    KitFarm.png
    https://www.mediafire.com/?sup083d3sd4usce

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
      beerziiez, sunbean, DatRaph and 13 others like this.
    • Seeroh

Seeroh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could we get a screenshot of it, perhaps?

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Doesn't link to imgur under spoiler work?

• Gavinhawk

Gavinhawk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep screenshot shows fine for me. Thanks for the mod. Great place to put crafting stuff in. My only small issue is it feels like the cave should go to the left rather then the right. From outside the cave to the right the cliff cuts short for the path and wouldn't account for all that great space. Otherwise I love it.

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Full farm map contains cave warp position so you can only appear at the left side of the cave. Didn't want to mess up with it.

• JaiantPanda

JaiantPanda Guest

Whoaa, this is cool. Perfect for protecting all the precious kegs from getting meteor'd. Thanks!

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

I was hoping someone would start working on map edits. I hope you do more! Added to mod list!

• TransfoCrent

TransfoCrent Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What happens to placed objects when the file is replaced after an update? Would they reappear after reinstalling the mod? I set the file to Read-Only to prevent it from being overwritten, but I'm still curious.

• ninasafiri

ninasafiri Void-Bound Voyager

I love it! One question: does it still function as mushroom/bat farm with this mod?

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

No idea. They will probably stay in the void.
                      Again, no idea. Didn't play with it much. But I have found peach on number one test.

• TransfoCrent

TransfoCrent Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mushrooms are still growing in my cave after installing this, so I guess it does work.

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Do they only grow in original cave or in expanded part too?

• Masivdub

Masivdub Space Spelunker

the cave works well i find it a bit too big for my taste but for what I've seen there's no crashes or bugs.

• Vervi

Vervi Void-Bound Voyager

The cave work very well indeed, got no problem with shroom/bat event. The fruit and shroom only grow on the original location of the cave.
                              I tried it also on new and current save and no problem either.

Im actually doing some rework on the cave for my personal use, but can't change the size of it... Dear keyten if you can help me on this i would be delighted.:love:

• RuiRui

RuiRui Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks!~ Now I can put more uses to this cave :3

• Acrimonia

Acrimonia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Could use a burg joint, but otherwise a great addition of space.
                                  Doesn't seem to have any issues, and I can say I've also tested it with mushrooms and it works (again, on the original location) - didn't test fruitbats.

• Gavinhawk

Gavinhawk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Works great and I love not having to place all my crafting stuff inside the house. I inserted a pic of my setup atm. Thanks again for this mod.

Attached Files:

• Spongebob1255

Spongebob1255 Space Hobo

Amazing mod! I'll be featuring it in a mod video if you don't mind. Would that be alright? I love this. Can't wait to use it. :)

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Sure.

Didn't except that a mod I made in five minute would be so popular.

• Spongebob1255

Spongebob1255 Space Hobo

IT's a good idea bud. I enjoy the idea of having more space. Don't want all my stuff outside! :p