Modding Discussion [REQUEST] Workshop Building

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BrickLayer, Mar 7, 2016.

1. BrickLayer

BrickLayer Void-Bound Voyager

As I entered the sort of mid-late game (halfway through year 2, 4 complete bundles, level 7+ in all skills, etc), I started to notice that the game has a lot of processing machines. Recyclers, Cheese and Mayo machines, furnaces, kilns, wool spinners, etc. I also disliked the idea of putting them in my house, or in the fields, or even in the barn with the animals. I felt like that isn't what a real farmer would do, sticking his farming equipment in his house or right next to all the animals.

So basically, this is a request for a mod which hopefully can add a building, or, at least, do some modding wizardry on something like the silo. Basically, just make a small-ish, enter-able building that has nothing in it but space to put all your machines in a way that feels like a farmer would actually do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice/info/action.

HollandVG and Xerxius like this.
    • Xerxius

Xerxius Seal Broken

That would be neat. I moved all my processing machines from my house, because they were taking up so much space, to my yard. It feels like a lot of wasted space. I made a tiny "house" by fencing it in, but it's really not neat at all.
      A workshed would be nice c:

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Advice? Sure. You may use level editor to increase the size of any map thus increasing free space. 100x100 cave? No problem. I can increase size of any map/level/building. I think i will do it 4-5 hours later if nobody do it, seems useful. Just tell what map I should edit.

• BrickLayer

BrickLayer Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, well, if that's the case, then increasing the size of the cave with the mushrooms/fruit bats is probably what would be most preferable, if a specific building cannot be made.

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal