(Request) Re-gain Lost Tools

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Squeakalop, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Squeakalop

Squeakalop Space Hobo

My pickaxe vanished, and now I can't mine, clear tilled areas, or remove rocks from my farm. If someone could find some way to add the basic tools in shops etc, that would be awesome.

alan88 likes this.
    • hitachihex

hitachihex Void-Bound Voyager

You can use SMAPI and the TrainerMod to add the basic pickaxe to your character again, currently adding items to shops isn't possible without hooking methods which the Storm API does, but isn't completed yet.

• Icewrath

Icewrath Big Damn Hero

There is a function in the game that already replaces missing tools the next day

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

This. It was added in a patch. You will get your items back the next day. Though modding in a shop for this might be nice too so a day doesn't have to be wasted to regain tools.

• Squeakalop

Squeakalop Space Hobo

That's what I've been reading. But It's been about 3 days now, and still nothing.
            Could you tell me how to do this? I haven't been able to get it working.

• Pyrii

Pyrii Existential Complex

Hmm, I think it must have been added in 1.05 then which was reverted due to audio problems.

• Icewrath

Icewrath Big Damn Hero

Actually it was added in 1.02

• Ultimuh

Ultimuh Phantasmal Quasar

Having Clint selling basic tools would be better than "cheating" them in.
                  But that's just my opinion.

• CupcakeDream

CupcakeDream Void-Bound Voyager

I thought my axe was gone. Then I realized that the blacksmith was upgrading it. Did you give it to him to upgrade?

• Rubyy

Rubyy Space Hobo

My GOLD pickaxe has vanished from the game. I didn't received it the next day nor have I even got a basic one to upgrade it again, MIND YOU THIS IN CO-OP!

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

• Rubyy

Rubyy Space Hobo

Will try that thank you.