RELEASED Zhuria's Horse Edits & Recolours

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Zhuria, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Oh my goodness, I love these! Since you are taking requests, can I beg for a Friesian horse with and with out saddle? And maybe a cursor change for it too? Those are my favorite horses of all time.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Sure! I dislike Friesians myself, but I'll make one just for you ;)

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Friesian
        [​IMG]

Download
        Download version with saddle

Are you using 1.04 or 1.05 beta? If 1.04 I can do the cursor change now but I don't have access to the 1.05 beta file yet!

• Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you so much! 1.04 is what I am using :)

• BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

Oh, crumbs! I can't believe no one's requested one, yet, but I'm happy to be the first! UNICORN, PLEASE? 8D With pink mane/tail, or rainbow? :eek:

• Edge!

Edge! Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any updates on the cursor.xnb file yet? :3

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Already on my to-do list (gonna do rainbow mane/tail since someone else requested!)

DERP, didn't see you updated your post with the link! I will get on that now!

Edge! likes this.
                • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Edge! likes this.
                • BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

Doh! I didn't see anyone else request it, but I'm glad they did! :D Thanks for doing all of this for us! It's so appreciated!

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

You're so very welcome! I'm having a lot of fun doing it and I'm just happy everyone's enjoying it. :D

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Rainbow Unicorn
                      [​IMG]

Download

:)

BlushingCreep and Efa43 like this.
                      • ChainofLightning

ChainofLightning Void-Bound Voyager

I love how you did the fire on the Ponyta, when it's grazing or running it looks like the flames are flickering/moving. Amazing job on it as always.

• hexomega

hexomega Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are doing God's work by fixing that rusty water trough. No horse person in their right mind would ever let a horse near that thing! Let alone drink out of it! I hope it inspires the developer to actually fix it in game because it really bothers me.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I'm glad that came across because that's exactly what I was trying to do :D

I KNOW RIGHT? Horses live to try to kill themselves. The last thing they need is rusty, bent metal :rofl: I also removed the weird brace in the bottom right, looked like a major leg-breaker, haha

hexomega likes this.
                            • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Added a dog and that's it for today. I haven't even played the game all day, I've been too obsessed with making these haha

"Zora" Dog
                              [​IMG]
                              Based on my real dog :) Vanilla recolour with different ears.
                              Download

Edit: Noticed some things I need to fix on this one; will do so tomorrow

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
                              • Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Zhuria likes this.
                              • Vixxi

Vixxi Aquatic Astronaut

Ooh! I just thought of another request, though this one might be tough. How about a prismatic horse? Various pastel colors crystal like colors. And maybe a opal one with various rainbow flecks on a white and/or black base coat? There may not be enough room on the spite though, LOL.

• CapnUnit

CapnUnit Space Hobo

Love the recolours. Great work! I notice that in your Ponyta model, you've added a few blocks above the original horse ears. Have you found a limit to how high you can go before it gets cuts off in the game? I want to add a donkey, which would have ears that stick up 3 - 4 blocks higher than the horse. Here's one sample sprite:

donkey.png

I guess I could shrink the ears down a bit, but would love them to be that big if possible.

• Kamirose

Kamirose Big Damn Hero

Augh, you've made so many great ones that I can't decide which I wanna get D:

• Kamirose

Kamirose Big Damn Hero

The horse sprites are 32x32, starting from the bottom of the shadow. So you have 5-7 pixels depending on which frame of the animation you're on :)