RELEASED Pet Replacements

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by WildSpirits, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Sheeta

Sheeta Intergalactic Tourist

Would you mind it to do a black and tan Shiba as well? :3 (and please, don't use this stupid meme for the Shiba ^^'')

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks for the cute replacements! I know this is just about pets, but would it be possible to replace adult pig sprites with something that doesn't look like it is suffering every step along the way?

• Lollirot

Lollirot Space Hobo

I just thought about replacing the pig skin with the corgi. Would look like I have a herd lol

• Flachzange

Flachzange Poptop Tamer

Dog to Tortoise?

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Haha :D I think anything would be better because I seriously feel bad for keeping those pigs when I see them lol They look so unhappy.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

If WildSpirits doesn't do this, it's on my to-do list. The pigs look so yucky ;_;

• Headachequeen

Headachequeen Space Spelunker

I love all of this so much, but if its okay can you add a Boston Terrier to the to do list? Really can recolor the pug to become one I think

• Von Krieger

Von Krieger Space Hobo

A Black and Tan coloration for the dog in general might work well, it'd cover several dog breeds.

• PaulTheGr8

PaulTheGr8 Space Hobo

Very nice. Excited for the Shiba! :D

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

Hey WildSpirits, how are you doing? :)
                      While playing with your mod (the new dog - pug), I've noticed an inconsistency.
                      It's a small dog, but when it is sleeping, it gets a bigger body. So I've edited the .png and converted back to .xnb.
                      I hope you don't mind the small "fix" I did in your nice looking dog.
                      Here you can see it:
                      [​IMG]
                      Do I have your authorization to post the download link to the edited dog? The only changes I made were in two frames (the ones where the dog is sleeping).

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
                      • YoAfro

YoAfro Void-Bound Voyager

This looks awesome. Any chance we could get Shiba inu's or Huskies?

• Beroin

Beroin Space Spelunker

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                          So it turns out I can't install the software required to turn PNGs to XNBs (curse you, Windows 10!), so I can't test how well these turned out. However, if WildSpirites can help convert these, we can have 3 flavours of German Shepard.

• EpicAdventure

Hey friend, I had the same problem a few hours ago, almost pulled all of my hair out hehe!
                            Look at this link: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/as...dio-4-0-without-using-the-setup-bootstrapper/
                            This should "force" the computer to install the files for you, even if the setup have told that the program is not compatible with windows 10.
                            Follow all the steps, and if for some reason an error happens in the installation (read the tutorial above), I recommend that you:
                            Run the installer again. Now should be available an option to reinstall game studio (since all the files are in the right place, windows think it was installed normally). It'll fix any corrupted files and you'll finaly be able to convert .png files to .xnb.
                            The program I use for that is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xnbbuilder/
                            To use xnb builder you need to have XNA Game Studio installed. AFAIK there's no program in the web that convert files to .xnb without that requirement. If you find one let me know, I hate being forced to install game studio, I'll not create a game and it was a struggle to install that in win 10!
                            I hope I was able to help you!

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

I made a gray cat, but I am having issues packing it into xnb even with Draivin's xnb node if anyone could I would be incredibly happy.

[​IMG]

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Here you go!

Syia likes this.
                                • EpicAdventure

I converted the files for you: http://www.megafileupload.com/aqM6/Beroin_s_dog.zip

• Syia

Syia Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you so much! I kept on getting an error and I really appreciate it!

• RemoSan

RemoSan Tentacle Wrangler

Beautiful mod thank had only the colli but the pug is even better nice mod

• WildSpirits

WildSpirits Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh my bad! I missed that :p Yeah sure go ahead and post it. Would you mind if I added it to the original post? I'll credit you for the help of course.

EpicAdventure likes this.
                                        • claredelune

claredelune Intergalactic Tourist

This mod is amazing!
                                          Please would you be able to make a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel? That would be wonderful!!

[​IMG]
                                          [​IMG]