RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar looks around for the voice, provided he isn't just hearing things }

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Oh, I like.' He pushes himself into the chair and straps in, then move the joystick around more, getting a feel for the sensitivity.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

You don't see anybody... 'Don't bother looking for me... We'll meet soon enough..." Suddenly, you hear a knock on your cell door... "Hey, Ferris wants to see you... I'm going to open the cell door... Don't run o

It's actually pretty fluid, the harder you move the joystick, the faster the crosshair and machine move. Easy to make both quick movements, yet refined and accurate adjustments... You hear a knock on the above paneling...
    "Shame... I was hoping we could get through to it... Who knows what secrets it may hold... One thing that bothers me is the fact that we are not at the center of this microverse... Meaning this is most likely not the cause..."

The Alonne likes this.
  4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Harold smiles.
    "Oh, I'm sure he'll comply. Right, Oliver?"
    "Yes, yes, I will... Master."

5. Jareix Cryvix

"Right... We'll be coming up on the camp soon. 'Oliver' will remain in a cell. You, Rairi, will meet with Ferris... He's apparently a big fan of your work..."

The Alonne likes this.
  6. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Harold thinks for a moment.
    "If you guys could, please don't call me by that name. Another organization is trying to hunt me down, and if they have spies in your ranks..."

7. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "The best course of action would be to find the center, of course. From there, we could probably find a bridge"

8. Jareix Cryvix

"We've done a good job gutting what spies we find... You have no worries..."
    "We are standing over the center... I have searched for days and have not found a single gap in this invisible barrier..."

The Alonne likes this.
  9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "I meant the microverse center."

10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Harold breathes a sigh of relief.
    "Alright, I trust you..."
    Once I talk to this "Ferris" person, I should tell them what happened...

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar gets up }

" I wont run.... "

The Alonne likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

"We've tried sending probes, but every time they get close, they are destroyed... Or the signal is lost... Or something... I have no clue, but we can't risk going there ourselves, and we can't use any of our test subjects as they wouldn't be able to understand what will be going on... All I can hope for is that my hypothesis is incorrect..."
    'Don't tell Ferris... I will speak to him...'The vehicle drives through a large metal gate into a sort of military camp... The guards open the cell... You can see behind them a set of three shoddy metal cells... One of them is being opened as an avali is led out to a sandstone building... "The two of you... Out... Now..."
    The man takes you by the cuffs and leads you through the hot desert... Around you can see that they are just as well off as they were when you left... Strong and numerous... You see a mobile prison truck drive into the camp. The cell opens to reveal a dog-like basitin, and a slightly off human person... He leads you past the truck over to a large sandstone building with wooden doors... He opens the door... "Go in... "

The Alonne likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar walks in }

Relten likes this.
  14. critsarecool

He deactivates the weapons systems, wondering what it was.

15. Jareix Cryvix

It leads down a dimly corridor. There's a door on each side, and one down at the end of the corridor...
    As everything goes dark, you rise up as the paneling opens... You see Lem standing there with her pack slung over her shoulders... "We're here... Get your things, it's a ways to the apartments..."

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Where do I go? "

17. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Kiro heard Allestar leave and decided to follow the bird man's orders. He sat down with his head in his hands

18. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix @Arra
    Harold and Oliver hop out and wait to be led to their respective destinations.
    "I'm glad to see that not everyone chose to be gunned down, and surrendered instead. Smart choice."

19. critsarecool

'I already got them.' He grans the rifle and slings it over his shoulder, following her.

20. Jareix Cryvix

no response... Behind you, the door opens and the off-seeming human enters...
    as he leaves, a furry basitin takes his place in the cell beside you...
    Harold is taken over to the building while Oliver is shoved in the cell where the avali was... "It wasn't theirs... Git..."
    You are shoved through the quickly opened and shut wooden door...
    the group is all gathered at the main hatch... "Shall we be off?"

The Alonne likes this.