1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Hail99

Hail99 Big Damn Hero

I have had trouble accessing the server. I have reinstalled the pack twice and nothing. Just boots me to desktop with a very long and generally ugly error message. Anyone else willing to speak up and toss out a few Ideas? Thanks.

2. Psychicgammarays

Psychicgammarays Subatomic Cosmonaut

Please recreate the issue, screen cap the error you see here,
    and post your starbound log file for the server admin to look at.
    It will be easier for people to help if you provide better details <3

3. Hail99

Hail99 Big Damn Hero

Heres a little picture of the error. I've reinstalled the mod pack several times. Each time the same issue.

Attached Files:

4. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi there. Sorry I couldn't respond to your issue sooner!
    I'm afraid most of the error popups from starbound are completely useless. The log file, on the other hand, should show the cause of these crashes. If possible, stick the contents of the file "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\starbound.log" on pastebin and link it here. Once I can see the full log, I'll be able to help you get up and running.

Psychicgammarays likes this.
  5. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Hey don't mean to intrude but the lucario mod has had some updates, check the discussion for the latest alphas. Currently all errors within the mod have been fixed as well as a few armors, weapons, shields, tools, etc.

Edit: uhh... wow I see a ton of generated shield issues within your thread.... I know there was one generated shield in the lucario mod... you might actually want to grab the latest update.. that old generated shield is now an active item and works

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  6. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, thanks for the info! I wasn't aware that an unofficial patch existed. I'll make sure to update it in the next cumulative update, likely either tomorrow or Friday (depending on when I can find time to sleep).

7. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Yeah Ochiru gave me permission to tinker with the mod and with help of the contributions of other modders we have made a few alpha releases as of recently. You can Thank Mackinz for updating and adding much needed coding, and somehow I have revived the mod with sfx fixes, error fixes, general item updates/fixes, new sprites, and mod exclusive fixes. I'm actually only maybe two months old on here (I think) but I have a very good teacher who is Dilrax from RenTek: Project Armory. Although Ochiru is busy with college so Ochiru is busy most times. I've been trying to contact Ochiru to give samples so that the fixes may become official but it is a waiting game.

8. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Interesting... I love the mod choices for the most part, and it seems to be a relatively active server. How's the RP aspect of it, and if I may be so bold, could I suggest the munari race( (Amazing ship and craft objects, and pretty race). Been looking for somewhere to spend time and settle down for a while with a small community.

9. VixenWolfsong

VixenWolfsong Void-Bound Voyager

I've been trying to join the server, but it keeps giving me Join failed! Error connecting to '173.208.173.180:21025'
    As far as I know, I have the right mod pack and server address.

10. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Just keep trying to rejoin. It does that with almost every server, and sometimes retrying does work.
    If not, I'm not sure then.

11. robinmane

robinmane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey uh just to ask is there a forum that we can suggest/request mods to be added to the pack?

12. VixenWolfsong

VixenWolfsong Void-Bound Voyager

I have done that many times, with different characters. I don't know what's wrong.

13. Coal the Cat

Coal the Cat Sandwich Man

With so many people complaining about how they can't load the game with the mods, or being unable to join the sever. I almost feel..blessed by being able to play this great game, with an amazing modpack, and an awesome community, without a hiccup. Of course until something goes wrong and fucks everything up. Fingers crossed!
    [​IMG]

14. LOL BALL

I had two characters with lots of stuff, and now, for some reason, at a certain point upon visiting savanna planets, the game continues to crash forever and there's nothing I can do about it. I have a feeling it's a mod of some sort, but I don't know what.
    I have another feeling that it happens when you loop around the planet. I want to actually play my characters again. I have tried nearly everything, and it has to be one of the mods.

15. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Geo said that he'd be updating the mod pack soon, that should hopefully fix the issue. I'd also try redownloading the current pack, just to make sure all the files are correct.

16. Coal the Cat

Well I faced a similar problem before where I couldn't go to certain planets or areas within those planets. But from my experience, if re-downloading the mods doesn't work, just move to a different planet further away. It usually fixes the problem itself after that. Hope I managed to help!

17. LOL BALL

I said I can't even play the game as those characters. Whenever I go onto them, the game simply closes the second I go there. They were both on savanna planets, and crashed for no reason, and I can't even enter them anymore. I can't even get off of the planet or move. The game just closes.

18. robinmane

robinmane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

were does one complain abought a serverside issue?

19. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Put it on that giant pile of requests in the corner. Don't worry, it'll be touched eventually. Probably.

20. Coal the Cat

Quick question, are you playing on the server or single-player? If it's on the server then don't fret, the issue will get resolved soon. But if you're playing single-player then...uh pray? Try reinstalling the mods if this problem occurs when you're using the mods. Good luck with your problem 'n' stuff. Yeah.