RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar walks up to Ferris }

" Yeah....lets start with you. "

{ Allestar attempts to stab Ferris in the throat and shoot him in the stomach }

2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "They had no chance to plant one. I started the ftl boost mid atmosphere- anything hanging on would have come off anyways"

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Artyom looks for any containers in the ship.

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It phases right through him... A frown of disappointment curls upon his face... "Oh come now Allestar... I had such high hopes for you... Still, it's not like you were going to become fleet commander anyway after that 'hostage situation' you tried to pull... Though we may have some use for you... Anyway, would you prefer to come willingly or are we going to have to drag your body through the dirt..."
    A mech comes over and aims a rail cannon at your head...
    "Don't be so sure... They are very good to have gotten this far... But for now we have more pressing matters to discuss... Did you take a look at the starmap when you were taking off?"
    You find a compartment with a pair of crutches and a coat... That's about it... You do notice what looks to be a smuggler's hatch...

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "i had no time to. a second more and they would have had time to stop the takeoff."

6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestars face goes blank. He looks at the mech, analyzing it for any chinks in its defenses }

" Well.... "

7. Jareix Cryvix

He taps the desk a few times and it brings up a holographic star map of about twelve star systems... It looks pretty normal from what you can see... "Do you notice anything odd about this real time starmap?
    It is very densely armored... About twelve feet tall... Very thick plating, but there are deep groves for the various joints of the mech... It keeps it's guns trained on you... The sounds of gunfire slowly grow less frequent...
    "Do make up your mind... I haven't got all day..."

8. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "you did give me a letter. yes, i know some are missing for some reason. But i am a biologist, not an astrophysicist"

9. critsarecool

He exchanges the coat for his orbide - puke coated one, then opens the hatch very slightly, checking for a tension trigger.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar keeps analyzing the mech, hoping something will happen or he finds a weakness }

" Do you know a syraphuk named Genniese? "

The Alonne likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

"Good... How about now?" The map zooms out, to reveal the same pattern of stars. He keeps repeating and the endless pattern of stars continues... "Our radar has the capability to scan nearly this entire octant of the galaxy... But somehow it keeps detecting these specific stars in an infinite loop..." he points to a small star in the lower-front-right of the map... "We are trapped in a microverse... Do you realize what this means?!" "We're fucked aren't we?" "Pretty much yeah..."
    No traps trigger. it feels rather cool inside of the small container. Inside you find some high quality human brandy from the 1800's era, some hylotl rise sake, and some drozolian ammoniaanoid vodka... All unopened... The real stuff... Illegal too...
    The cockpit looks to be encased in nearly four inches of glass... Breaking it will not be an option...
    Ferris raises his hand to signal the mech will stop... "How do you know that name?"

The Alonne and Relten like this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "But if a microverse can be entered, it must be possible to exit"

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar looks towards Ferris }

" Well, she helped me...For all I know shes dead now due to your assault. "

The Alonne likes this.
  14. critsarecool

He pockets the brandy and the vodka, coming out holding the sake. 'Hey, Cylia, do you like sake?'

Relten likes this.
  15. Jareix Cryvix

"But see, that's where we wish we were wrong... It's impossible to enter a microverse, just as it is impossible to escape... It must have been formed around us... The real kicker, is the fact that we don't think this was much of an accident..."
    A soldier comes out, holding Genisse by the beak and claws... She looks terrified, and really angry... "Sir, we've found another syphrauk..." "Good... Bring her alive... Her execution will be a lot more personal... As will yours... Allestar..."
    You feel a pain in your neck and you drop unconscious...
    "Not as good as some good ol' Sherry, but sure... It'l do... Never could really sip from a cup though..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @DustyScabbard
    You arrive to the burning town on the back of the chettarwahn bull with Gertreudiss... Unfortunately, It seems that the opportunity to stop the assault has ended... Everywhere the blue and white flames ravage the buildings as charred corpses and oily ash litter the street. The choking smoke of burned bodies and acrid chemicals stings your nose... You can see no trace of the AR-14, but your sensitive ears pick up the sounds of the basitin... Screaming... Gertreudiss picks up her medical suicase and hops off of the bull... "I'm going to see if I can find some survivors..."
    @The Alonne
    -Harold
    Agony... The one thing that crosses your mind... Pain in it's purest form... Unbelievable agony... Everything else does not matter... You just want the pain to stop...

-Oliver
    Watching your friend suffer is the last thing you want to see... You are a doctor, watching the process is painful... You hear footsteps behind you and the subtle ringing of a plasma rifle arming...

The Alonne likes this.
  16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Between the bolts of consciousness then unconsciousness, Allestar tries to wake himself up }

" No. "

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "well, is this not a pocket dimension?"

18. Jareix Cryvix

"My my aren't you a resilient one?" As you manage to wrestle yourself to consciousness, another painful bolt in your spine shoots through to your head again...
    "Connected nanoverses... My idea... nano sized universes with holes in them... You have to form them around the bridge though... The bridges themselves take quite a bit of energy to keep open, hence why we use those mini stars... Once they close, they stay closed... If there were any holes in this one, we would be able to tell even with this radar... Unless it were smaller than an asteroid..."

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-splicer
    "i am no quantum scientist, but bending space and tying it off would take much less energy than cutting it, would you not agree? how do you think one would go about shunting off a multiverse?"

20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Allestar tries to wake up again }

" I said no. "