Wildstar

Discussion in 'Games' started by The | Suit, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

50% TwT

and dang, only 2 servers left? fallen on hard times huh? if I like the game (ill most likely will, with how slow it is downloading), ill make sure to get the voice around and pester people to try it out!

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I finally got to play :3 the game is actually a lot of fun! and the combat is pretty self explanatory, which is good! played one hour as some Aurin gunslinger /spellslinger? and did the tut of theirs, it feels like Rare picked up Jet Force Gemini, created a sequel, made it an mmo and called it Wildstar

3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Never heard of it - but glad to hear you liked it.
    Unfortunately the main game only starts around level 14 when you start getting access to majority of the content.
    [ which is around when you beat the 2nd zone ]

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I am online right now, I dont know how the chat or friend of anything works so far xD I only got the combat and quest mumbo jumbo right thus far, im at the second zone with the marauders, this game is a blast actually! I am legitimately surprised it aint doing better

Jet Force Gemini? N64 game, it was a gem back then, still is :p one of the first games to implement both "1st" person shooting with 3rd person shooting mechanics, and multi character exploration. This game just keeps reminding me of it! so much fun so far!

5. The | Suit

Just press O - it will open the social menu.
    From there you can add me TheLastSuit

Corraidhín likes this.
  6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

says "no such player" pve, NA server right?

7. The | Suit

Sorry I probably should have mentioned its the account name and not player name.

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hmm see, I tried both options, but going into add friend/add account still asks for a player name, so I keep getting the "no suck player" message

you try adding me, see if it works for you instead. Farya Winterlight

edit: err... Wildstar crashed while I was trying to log out. Odd way to leave... but it works lol

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  9. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

I picked up the $1 option in the Humble Bundle to get the starter pack for Wildstar. I originally tried it while it was in Beta, but didn't feel like paying for a subscription MMO. I've got a Chua Engineer now. It's kinda neat :)

The | Suit likes this.
  10. The | Suit

Glad to hear it! Just keep in mind , game will start off a bit slow.
    Only by level 10 - you will be able to start crafting
    Only by level 14 - you will have access to the main city + housing.

From there on the game will pick up.

Barl0we likes this.
  11. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks! I've cheated a little bit with the starter kit from Humble - so I already have access to housing :D

I really like the game's style, though. So I'll stick with it for as long as I can - may as well see as much of the content as possible :D