RP King's Metropolis

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by The Squid, Feb 10, 2016.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

For character apps, rules, another info, go to the OOC thread: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/kings-metropolis.105503/page-2#post-2778823

Plot

Alpha Threshold IV. Once the home of a magnificent ocean, now a glittering metropolis that spans the length of the entire planet. Enormous bridges that hold skyscrapers hundreds of storys tall hang over the ancient waters below.
    After a small group of pirates docks in one of the city's shadier ports, the Intergalactic Law Enforcement (ILE) descend upon the planet and put it into lockdown; no one gets in, no one gets out. Though the citizens protest, the ILE has one goal that they will go to any lengths to achieve: eradicate all crime fromitself.lanet, no matter what the cost.
    As a small band of pirates, you must survive the hostile city and outsmart bounty hunters, corrupt city officials, and the ILE itself

Starting out
    As a group of pirates trapped in the city, you've been mainly doing small crimes for low prices. But after what would usually be a simple robbery turns into a chaotic nightmare, you find yourselves sprinting though back alley ways and shady side streets in an attempt to evade the ILE. You are currently in a small back alley. To your right is a door leading into a building. In front of you is a car, possibly locked. Behind you, the police.

Now that that's out of the way...
    Welcome to King's Metropolis

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, guess the plan didn't survive first contact; anyone got a bright idea to get us out of this one?" Timberwolf rumbled. His left arm had seized at an inopportune moment, which might have contributed to their current situation.

The Squid likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco straightens his glasses }

" I have a somewhat bright idea. "

4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Aequi looks over her shoulder and then to Marco- "Please do enlighten me." She really doesn't have much faith in whatever 'somewhat bright idea' he came up with.

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Taking a moment to look a the others, Timberwolf gave Marco a nod. "Alright, if no one else has something in mind, let's hear this idea."

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Sirens echo in the distance, however they seem to be quickly getting louder.

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco walks up to the car, before shattering the window with his claws }

" Everyone, I think I found a way out of our current situation. "

8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ He reaches to unlock the door through the broken window }

" Oh.....I didn't know it was unlocked.... "

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, I guess we can saddle up in this thing; can anyone get this thing to run?" Timberwolf gesturing to the car.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco pops the hood of the car, before coughing from acute dust inhalation }

" Well.....the car idea may be out.... "

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I meant hot wire the thing; don't worry about what's under the hood; we don't have time for that!" The closing sound of the sirens put TImberwolf's nerves on edge. Unslinging the rifle bag he kept his railgun in, Timberwolf zipped open the bag, pulled the gun out, mounted it on top of the roof of the car. "I'll try to 'dissuade' them from from following us while someone gets this rustbucket moving."

The Squid likes this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    Thery sets a tripmine behind them, and leaps into the back of the car

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco stands next to the car ]

" Do I have to hot-wire this? "

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Preferably someone who isn't going to gut the electrics because he forgot to take off his claws."

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco goes and takes a defensive stance near the opening of the alley }

" Thery, could you fix this? "

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-thery
    "WAIT DONT STEP THERE"
    she points to the mine she set
    "never hotwired a car before..."
    she starts messing under the dash

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Marco stops before he steps on the mine, he backs up a few feet }

" Thanks for not letting me.... well for lack of a better word explode.. "

{ He readies his claws with a satisfying "shing" }

18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Hurry up!" Aequi aims the needler away from the group, towards the area she expects the ILE to be standing shortly. "You don't even know what you're doing, do you?"

19. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Somethings not right here... "

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The sirens are getting much louder now. They have maybe two minutes before the ILE arrives.