The Almighty Besiege Thread!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Benkinz99, Feb 8, 2016.

?

Before this thread, have you ever encountered this game?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PENGUINS = BEST

50.0%
  1. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

header.jpg

So...
    Besiege! AKA Kerbal Space Program for psychopaths. This Crazy and wonderful game is all about building simple and/or complicated machinery to accomplish a goal. You do this by strapping blocks and mechanisms together and letting it loose upon the world! This goal 90% of the time is destroying something. Whether that be Peasants, Castles, Knights, or enemy Cannons. This game (in case you don't already know) takes place in a medieval world where you are a person (story is basically non-existent) conquering lands. Its still in development, and only has about 35 levels give or take, but it is crazy fun, pure and simple.

This thread is made to:
    a) Inform you of this amazing game
    b) Provide a place to share building advice and techniques
    c) Provide a place to share your greatest creations and death machines of all kinds!

So come meatbags! Post your creations, suggest and request vehicles of all kinds, and most importantly... Have fun!

Zebe likes this.
  2. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

Or sheep. Especially the sheep.

3. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Besiege is absolutely the best. The stuff people build in that game. I mean I saw a freaking ATST made in it

4. Benkinz99

*gasp!
    How could I ever forget the sheep?
    Also the chickens... and of course the Yaks.
    OH! and of course the bomb-Yaks. Many a creation have died at the hooves of bomb-Yaks.

Zebe likes this.
  5. Benkinz99

By the way, this thread will function similar to how the Reddit one does, aka vehicles can be shared and posted.
    For example, I wish to share to you this mighty lifter bot. It helped me extract this sword.
    I ask that all the pictures be in thumbnail so you can easily enlarge them without making this thread span a billion pages.

upload_2016-2-9_8-58-50.png

6. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

My favorite thing to build is the catapult that flings a cannon that uses the recoil to launch itself into buildings. I wonder, if you added more cannons, could you attach something else? Like a bomb?