1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Lunik

Lunik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would love to get in on this! It's been super tough finding a decent furry server and I just got back into Starbound a few days ago.

2. TheHanako

TheHanako Aquatic Astronaut

Oh! I remember this server! Good memories~

Maybe people will remember me.. ;~;

3. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Alright, the updated modpack has been compiled and is available here. It should take effect when the server does its daily restart at 0800 EST (2016-02-05T13:00Z). Updated mods include: ABDL, Avali, familiars, Game Hunter, Kazdra, and Orcana. Sorry it took so long. :/

Sadly the default claims plugin doesn't support multiple users. I have an idea on how to overcome this, but it'll take some work. I'll try to do that over the weekend.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  4. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, okay. Thanks! :eek:

5. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

just gonna let you know, the Kazdra are missing from the pack. might wanna fix that unless you had a reason for doing so. xP

(also orcana seem to be missing as well... you sure you put out the right pack?)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  6. Geodeek

*sigh* Thanks for telling me. I went through all that trouble and ended up zipping the wrong folder somehow....
    Here's the fixed link: https://mega.nz/#!MxAlXaDD!pBfvbLq7sY9TabaxnGqSDk4eEW4zuRXfDDcYRrBazEU
    The main post should be updated, too.

Hopefully that was everything, because I can't stay awake any longer.... ;-;

Hiuki likes this.
  7. Samantha-Wolf

Samantha-Wolf Aquatic Astronaut

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Add neko race. ;-;

8. Geodeek

Ok. It may have to wait a little bit, but I'll make sure to add it.

9. Lunik

10. Geodeek

Good news, everyone! The claims plugin has been expanded to support multiple players per planet! Once the server does its daily restart early this morning, everything should take effect.
    Two commands have been added for this: "/claim_add <player>" and "/claim_remove <player>". So, for example, you could run "/claim_add Opto" to add me to the list and "/claim_remove Opto" to remove me from it.

I've asked for the author's permission to include it. Assuming we're allowed, it'll be added to the pack in the next cumulative update.

11. Samantha-Wolf

Samantha-Wolf Aquatic Astronaut

woohoo
    Sam will be Sam again (?)

12. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

I thought Sam was always Sam (?)

:p

13. robinmane

robinmane Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey uh not sure were to put this but i was wondering do you have a complaints forum or anything cause ive lost alot of chars on the server cause i keep crashing when i visit the peculier planets?

14. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Y'know, you should probably install the server mods.
    That'd be helpful.

15. robinmane

i do have the modpack installed but anytime i goto peculier planets my game just auto closeses

16. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

You tried reinstalling it? That usually helps.

17. Lunik

I've had this happen when out exploring worlds. Seems to be certain planets. Got to be careful not to get stuck in an endless crash loops!

18. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

GJ with the grammar there.
    But I'm pretty sure it just beams you to ship.

19. robinmane

actuly no it dosnt ive been stuck in situations were i log in and then just crash instantly.

20. Lunik

The only way ive found to fix the endless login loop is to lower your resolution as low as you can and as soon as you log in and teleport down to the planet, immediately click beam to ship. If you are lucky, you can make it back before it crashes. ive done this successfully 3 times now.