Dev Blog 28th January - Something Fishy

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Dunto likes this.
  2. cnlu

cnlu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ive seen this guys somewhere...first the girl apex, then the chubby white avian, and this geeky hylotl, im guessing the old lady in a flying chair is next...

3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

and General nuclear

general nuclear fan art just nuclear.png

4. Vuldreg

Vuldreg Cosmic Narwhal

I'd really like having a hologram system setup for getting missions.

5. n1t3n

n1t3n Big Damn Hero

This looks really nice, I bet we are his only hope... nicer than the damage on touch :(

Zebe likes this.
  6. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

Id like to see those hidden logs found in missions to lead to bonus objectives to complete during the mission or lead to alternate conclusion if you find them all. Like the logs change your perspective of the mission like something else is going on, like an alternate interpretation . I felt the missions were so straight forward, i didnt really think about what this place is or what happened. It would give player a reason to go off the beaten path and explore around for hidden clues deeper in the environment.

Also felt the same about racial books you find out in wild, alot of em had stories. Figured if you found and read a whole set, it unlocks a bonus mission pwrtaining to the set

7. TheRedEnigma

TheRedEnigma Void-Bound Voyager

Interesting to say the very least. If you guys are known for one thing it's certainly capturing my attention!

8. Arsakes

Arsakes Phantasmal Quasar

When the rest of weapons will be updated (staves, some one-handers)?

9. Son0fgrim

Son0fgrim Spaceman Spiff

spooky library?
    holograms?
    Hey... who turned out the lights?!?
    [​IMG]

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Son0fgrim

Ice cream...
    Ice cream...
    I scream...

Relten and Astrih Konnash like this.
  11. Xpali2testaccount

Xpali2testaccount Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I just want to let you know I really appreciate you bringing the former survival glory of Starbound back. And I would like to apologize for so rudely giving up on you. Also can I make a suggestions, could you make a pianola or player piano kind of item. I would like to have music on and still being able to move. Also could you get rid of the Outpost in survival mode? It just makes it so easy to get of a bad planet.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

...How will you upgrade your ship, then? Or get vehicles?

13. GenoMech

GenoMech Cosmic Narwhal

Or quests.....or techs.....or COLONY DEEDS O.O

MrVauxs likes this.