1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, we have a maximum player limit over 6 times that... However, the number of players actually online is never anywhere close to the limit.

2. MartyHB

MartyHB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ok ill test it out..also is the mod pack updated to glad geraffe?

3. Geodeek

Yep. Everything should be on the latest version.

4. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Kazdra just updated, you catch that?

5. Geodeek

Ah, yeah. I should have been more specific. Everything is compatible with the latest version of the game.
    There are a few mods that could use updating, but they're being held back until the next cumulative modpack update. I'll see about doing that this weekend.

6. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Kay, just making sure.

7. MartyHB

ill test the mod pack and see if it works there
    if any of the mods dont work ill let you know which ones dont

8. MartyHB

also, do i even need that many mods?

9. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Yes, all the mods work and yes, you need to use all of them to log in on the server.

10. Coal the Cat

Coal the Cat Sandwich Man

Ahh there is so much shit going on. I need to meditate on this, if I anyone wants me, I'll be in my ANGRY DOME

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Hm, yes. Your ANGRY DOME. Because everyone knows where that is.

12. Coal the Cat

Well duh! It's right past the NICE DOME then take a right when you reach the RED ROOM and then you'll reach my ANGRY DOME

13. OmegaJasam

OmegaJasam Void-Bound Voyager

This has not been my experience so far, though I'd love to hear solutions to the below if I am doing something wrong ;)

ABDL -> Using the ABDL maker crash quits the game.
    Starmounts -> Can't unlock any of the mounts/transformations after creating them

Also, anything that causes the server to kick you results in being unable to log into that character for quite a long while.

14. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

as to the starmounts mod, I'm working to help figure out what's wrong, currently I've found that all the quest files in it have an obsolete line of code preventing you from completing the quest, after I fixed that however I found there have apparently also been some changes to vehicles/mechs that make these modded ones crash the game. If I figure out how to get them to not crash the game before the mod creator, I'll let the 'em know so they can get that fixed as soon as they can. (seeing how there are 120+ techs in the mod that need fixing, it'll still be a while once one of us does crack the problem)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  15. Geodeek

A few people have reported the Starmounts problem, but issues with ABDL are new to me. Honestly, I'm not even sure where to look for an update. The only place I could find it was in the old modpack. After digging in some places I'd rather not have dug, I found a working update. It'll be in the next cumulative modpack update.

As for characters being stuck after network blips, I'm afraid that's a limitation of the server wrapper. I have an idea for a workaround, but it'll take a some development and testing before I can use it in production.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  16. OmegaJasam

OmegaJasam Void-Bound Voyager

ABDL was mentioned ealryer in this thread... I didn't even try to use the thing before that ^-^'/

And now I am going to go hide in that corner in shame for not thinking of seeing if I could look at the starmounts code myself. Best of luck with the workaround, will certainly make life a smigin less confusing if it works.

(I /may/ have not realised I was playing with my friends alt while trying to reach them on steam ^-^''')

17. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

welp, I fixed a few of the transformations in starmounts and sent my solution to the mod creator, so hopefully they can get that updated soon. :D

18. Coal the Cat

Hey, any one know when the modpack will be updated again? Is Geodeek on a schedule or is it "When ever I have time I'll do it"?

19. Geodeek

Sadly "When ever I have time I'll do it" is exactly the situation I'm facing. I'll try to get an update out today but can't guarantee anything.
    With any luck, my schedule should clear up later this week.

20. Blastaway

Blastaway Cosmic Narwhal

I have figured out that the /claim feature doesn't appear to allow you to add other players to the allowed players..