Dev Blog 28th January - Something Fishy

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Jan 28, 2016.

1. JacobDaGun

JacobDaGun Void-Bound Voyager

This entire thread makes me happy.
    And yes, the ability to become Major Bison (or Vega, if you will) is awesome. Welp, guess what my next plan is. :D

All of the bad puns and whovian references aside, however, all of these are looking great! I can't wait to see more! ^_^

2. AliasPseudonym

AliasPseudonym Big Damn Hero

Am I the only one who's matter manipulator is inaccessible with the new nightly update or is this a common problem?

3. ApexCollective

ApexCollective Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I know Chucklefish don't like telling us exactly when they are going to update, but does anyone have any idea when we get the next stable with all the new content? I'm really looking forward to this

4. SmilingPenguin

SmilingPenguin Void-Bound Voyager

Finally! Something to do with the Hylotl! Can't wait for the next update :nuruawe::nuruawe::nuruhype::nuruhype:

Spritley Jack and Hatsya Souji like this.
  5. Astrih Konnash

Astrih Konnash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good one - one could be even able to dig FAST with that :nurunega:

6. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

I have always seen the hylotls as puny land Dolphins

Spritley Jack likes this.
  7. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

The import price for all that wood must be exorbitant for the Hylotl.

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

yes i very much did have fun there

I'd like to know too if there are any chances that it could be brought back. It was a really fun ongoing story, and it's pretty sad that it died down. It's been more than a year since it did, of course, so I'm not hopeful or anything... How many people even remember it anymore? :L

Astrih Konnash and Type1Ninja like this.
  9. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

the only thing i can guess is someone wants what ever is in this library gone there either taking something or planning on destroying what ever is in this library

maybe a hylotl recorded something interesting or unnatural under the sea that someone whats to find out about and the book that recorded there finding is in that library and so who ever it is wants to find that recorded info maybe it ends in having to use force due to the hylotl's not wanting to show them that info which leads us to the picture we see

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
  10. SR.estrela123

SR.estrela123 Void-Bound Voyager

all posts are remembering this art, the only missing is the lana blake
    [​IMG]

n1t3n likes this.
  11. Spritley Jack

Spritley Jack Big Damn Hero

I wonder what the Glitch and Novakid missions will be like? It should be cool!

12. SR.estrela123

i don't know about the glitch and the novakid

13. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I haven't seen Esther in-game yet. Lana, though...

14. AliasPseudonym

AliasPseudonym Big Damn Hero

I think that it'll be one of the super secret ancient artifacts that are in the other nightly missions.

15. SR.estrela123

Astrih Konnash likes this.
  16. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

....why did this update not mentioned Starbound launching via GOG's early access? There was also a discussion about this in the Starbound general discussion that was quietly locked without a single word explaining why.....and it didn't even have a full page worth of replies so it certainly wasn't post limit.....what's going on here?

17. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

18. SR.estrela123

my English and very bad so I do not know what you speak fully because I am Brazilian and I use google translator

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Two google translator users at the same time? Whose god did I upset to deserve this?

20. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

:nurudapper: thats what o was going for :casper: