Derp-full adventures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LlamaStein, Jan 21, 2016.

1. LlamaStein

LlamaStein Void-Bound Voyager

Ever had that moment when you felt so stupid but it was so funny? Whelp, if not; hyper jump away, but if; please write the story below. Thank you and askew.

2. Narks

Narks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i once found a thread with an interesting title, but then there was no content, so i hyper jumped away

The | Suit, Sir Wilfrey and MitKit like this.
  3. LlamaStein

Wow, nice story man!

4. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

I once tried explaining an equation that I came up with in my math class, but halfway through explaining it I realized it was wrong and everyone at my table started laughing!
    It was really embarrassing and funny at the same time.:p

LlamaStein likes this.
  5. LlamaStein

:nod:

6. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

:facepalm: I Hyper jumped to the wrong thread,Blast awaaaaaaaaaaaa-

7. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Spent a long time arguing with another person on a topic, but then found out the entire thing started because I made a typo and he completely misunderstood what I was saying. Both laughed because we managed to somehow not realise it earlier. We had been arguing for about half an hour, and somehow both of our arguments were able to be understood from another point of view, which was the opposite of what they meant.

8. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Oohohohohohohoohooh

That's gotta be close to one of the lets see hmm...1000~ arguments I had.

Yeah,i had a knack for starting and winning arguments.

9. petethepug

petethepug Space Penguin Leader

So. This one time in my Graphic Arts Department I explained how to delete Internet Explorer for Windows. I explained it. But two days later I figured out that it's not possible to delete it by hand LOL.