1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded FurryBound Revival - A furry friendly Starbound server!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Geodeek, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for letting me know /claim was broken. It should be functional now. Thankfully one of the contributors to the StarryPy wrapper had a fix available.

2. EmrysNithin101

EmrysNithin101 Void-Bound Voyager

Ohmigod I'm happy! I didn't realize there was a new FB server around! Thank you Geodeek!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  3. Supersaulo413

Supersaulo413 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello How would I go on getting on this server. sounds fun

4. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

Grab the pack and ip and just go for it.

5. Kiyata101

Kiyata101 Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry if this is a noobish question, Im kinda new here but.....How could I join this server? I installed the modpack but what now? Any help would be greatly appreciated. What I mean is, how would I go about getting the IP address and what not for the server? I don't see it anywhere

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  6. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

bman772 likes this.
  7. Kiyata101

When I put that into my search engine, it says the webpage is not available. Ive tried it a thousand times. it simply wont bring up the page. Im using google chrome to do this and have a stable connection. I have high-speed internet, but the website refuses to respond to any of my connection attempts. it times me out everytime.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  8. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

It's not an url, it's the IP adress. You need to actually write that in the IP adress slot.

9. Kiyata101

Well I feel stupid, alright then. Again I apologize for the noobish questions. But thank you again for the help. I really do appreciate it.

10. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

By any chance, did the log say that asset was from the lucario mod? If so it's the Shieldon Shield which I have a fix for.

11. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Deleted [and reinstalled] everything and it worked after that, so...

12. aseremo

aseremo Intergalactic Tourist

server down again. :eek: updating?

13. Saikou

Saikou Void-Bound Voyager

Afraid I appear to be unable to download the modpack, a shame, really was enthusiastic about joining.

14. beck20

beck20 Void-Bound Voyager

Remove the period from the front of the url that the front page link uses, and it should begin the download.

".ccdyn.com/fb/FBRmods_16-01-08.zip" --> "ccdyn.com/fb/FBRmods_16-01-08.zip"

Though the server appears to be not responding right now.

15. Saikou

While it wasn't that, I have eventually managed to find out, for some reason, it did not respond well with my browser, and I had to swap browsers to download it, thank you for the help anyway!

16. Zancuno

Zancuno Existential Complex

Nah I was just wondering. Good to hear it worked out. I just had my doubts because a fan fix was made for the lucario mod which added a bit more code to try to get the shieldonshield.generatedshield to work.... ^ ^ In order to make the shield functional I had to completely redo it's code and update it to the format .activeitem. ^ ^ I was just curious if that was the problem, so maybe I could help out. I don't own the mod but have been allowed to tinker with it. Well best of luck

17. ChurgoII

ChurgoII Big Damn Hero

So, is the server down for maintenance or what? Just kinda want to know a bit why I can't get on.

18. Saikou

Still down, sadly, any update yet on the cause? Or is it just maintenance?

19. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh hey, Everything's broken. Wonderful...
    The gameserver is back online and I've identified a new way of sensing when it locks up like this. There should be a more robust recovery script to deal with these issues fairly soon.
    The webserver hosting the modpack, on the other hand, is completely boned. It has been experiencing severe issues that I'm working with the provider to resolve. Until it's fixed, the modpack will be on Mega. Link

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  20. MartyHB

MartyHB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ill join only if theres a spacefor 5 users or less