1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Starfoundry v1.3.2

Automation megamod including energy, pipes, magnets, data transmission and more!

1. Pontiac

Pontiac Subatomic Cosmonaut

Since this mod went into disprepair, I've literally NOT played StarBound. I'd like to go back, but I found some of the stuff in this mod to be essential.

MDoubleM and whitepinkbun like this.
  2. Prototype V2.0

Prototype V2.0 Void-Bound Voyager

Me too...me too.......

3. BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can't blame you people, this mod was just what this game needs to really be Starbound-ish.

4. Idanwin

Idanwin Void-Bound Voyager

I never played this mod, but I've always like similar mods in Minecraft/Minetest so I really hope the author comes back some day. Or someone else makes a similar mod. Or in the best case scenario Chucklefish decide this needs to be in the core game...

5. ST4RG4Z3R

ST4RG4Z3R Space Spelunker

I haven't got the mod yet and im afraid to download it, my virus scanner says it has a virus and or spyware,adware or a PUP (potentially unwanted program), plus ive never seen metadept before.

6. Eskandare

Eskandare Void-Bound Voyager

An absolute shame. This, Avali and XS mechs were my go to mods. I'm sad this isn't working anymore.

Edit: I miss pumping unlimited amounts of lava all over the place.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Avali still works, look up Avali Triage

8. pancakeslayer

pancakeslayer Orbital Explorer

how do I correctly install this? PLZ HELP[DOUBLEPOST=1444275930][/DOUBLEPOST]it wont work!

9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Learn to read, it's out of date.

10. sosmic

sosmic Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod miss me so much :'(
    it was a must have !!

11. Prototype V2.0

Prototype V2.0 Void-Bound Voyager

Should we get someone to try and revive this? That would be cool!

12. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I'm not thaaat good!

13. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

rip starfoundry. you were beautiful

Marxon and sosmic like this.
  14. Sampistola

Sampistola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

15. Markelius

Markelius Space Kumquat

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Starfoundry is a lua heavy mod, and those are among the most difficult to port forward. Not to mention, metadept, one of the Starfoundry devs, is now a Chucklefish developer. Kinda tough to fill those those shoes, ya know?

16. BadShaddy

For those who want to have Starfoundry's stuff, I guess it's clear we'll never see Starfoundry updated and the only hope we have is to see these features in the vanilla game (I still think they should have been in the game from the start, Starbound is a futuristic game and yet there is not automation at all), if you are impatient I suggest you to check these 2 mods:

Frackin Universe by sayter
    Automatic Irrigator by Spacedino
    Steambound Reloaded by TP_

You will almost get everything you've seen on Starfoundry.

17. Sampistola

Sampistola Scruffy Nerf-Herder

but starfoundry has more devices, more equipment and items that are useful in transferring objects, liquids ect.

18. BadShaddy

Give time to time.
    And btw, Steambound has those things too: it has a router for managing input/outputs of pipes, a Inventory Manager for recalling objects from containers, a quarry fueled by coal for mining, pipes for transferring liquids...
    And it came out a few days ago.
    Give it time and it will do wonders, but for now it's quite a nice pipe mod.

19. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I pretty much only used the thing that switches blocks between fore- & background.

20. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

I wonder if @metadept will be working some of these things into the base game.... Unless now he is on dev time and can't get anything done punctually... :(