1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Steambound Reloaded 1.0

Industrially-themed technical mod with a focus on automation & customization

1. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

TP_ submitted a new mod:

Steambound Reloaded - Industrially-themed technical mod with a focus on automation & customization

Read more about this mod...

2. snaid1

snaid1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Love this! it'll make my storage so much more efficient.
    quick bug for you: colored names are offset in the IAP (See attached picture)
    upload_2016-1-13_17-58-23.png
    Also for those interested, the quarry's max length is 20 squares

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  3. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

I dont know if its just me but why does the sorting system seem to ignore the fact i told it to ignore coal ore in the input category ? because it make using the machines quiiiiiite anoying

4. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

Thx, glad you like it.
    I'll look into that display bug after work ;)

You probably wrote "coal" instead of "Coal".
    I'll change the filter System so it's no longer case sensitive in the next update.
    Your Filters should look like this:
    [​IMG]

5. Peacecrafter

Peacecrafter Void-Bound Voyager

Looks super awesome! I'll definitely try it out soon.

6. HuggableCreep

*facepalms* that done fixed it, i didnt know they were case sensitive thanks TP_

also as for it not being case sensitive thats probably a good idea i can see people making the same mistake i did

7. BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome mod and I see a bright future for it if you will continue to work on it.
    Just a note: I tried to connect the quarry to a container and set the router to send the stuff from the quarry to the container (a classic on this kind of mods), sadly it also sends the coal in the Fuel slot..
    I guess a sort of exception in the script to avoid send the coal or to put it always and directly in the fuel slot while excavating would be cool, so to have a sort of auto sustained quarry :)

8. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Say wha........ You sir are amazing.

9. HuggableCreep

BadShaddy you should have searched the tread first ..... i had the same problem so read a few post up

10. BadShaddy

BadShaddy Subatomic Cosmonaut

No sorry I didn't read because I was a bit in a hurry.
    I guess it will be fixed to give the Fuel Slot a sort of exception or something, to not touch the coal in it.

11. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

TP_ updated Steambound Reloaded with a new update entry:

Drowning Bugs (Spout)

Read the rest of this update entry...

lazarus78 likes this.
  12. HuggableCreep

I know there was an mod for liquid only storage a while back but i havent really seen anything recently or anything that supported fracking universe liquids

I hope you dont mind the feature reques but Im sure i speak for many that really could use a way to display various liquids

13. Wyvrn101

Wyvrn101 Master Chief

hey want to know what would be cool being able to pump stuff from my quarry into my containers if this is however in the mod I would want to know what I might be doing wrong?

14. HuggableCreep

you need to craft a router an place it on the heavy pipes and configure the input/output

15. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

The pipe transferer or so doesnt work, Everything else does, I just place it down like I should but it doesnt put stuff in chests?

16. Narwhalman13

Narwhalman13 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way to add multiple filters to a single router, as I would much rather do that than have to craft 50 different routers. Also it would be apreciated if you added some sort of wireless transporter that could transfer items from different areas, possibly fallowing items from different planets, although that my not be possible. Alternatively you could release the source code so people like me could add it ourselves, but I can see why you wouldn't want to do that, as I myself have felt that way in the past.

17. snaid1

yay spout!

18. Lefl

Lefl Phantasmal Quasar

Im spitting my opinion about switching pipes out hrere: If you can do a tool which switches "legacy pipes" to "new pipes" then i dont really mind, as long as i dont have to rebuild my base im ok with it

19. snaid1

ok, new bug. I'm trying to set it up so that my pump is receiving coal from a nearby storage container. I used the router to transfer "Coal" and it works, the problem is, the pump is full of the liquid, when the fuel spot drops from 1000 to 999 a stack of coal(1000) is sent from the storage container to the pump, but it only resets the fuel to 1000 and I end up loosing 999 coal ore.

also while I seem to have found limits to how far a router can sense the pipeline, it seems to be able to detect the pipeline farther than the devices attached. I had a router that couldn't see the spout or the storage container even though I could see the pipes that they were placed on.

and I agree with Lefl. I don't want to have to rebuild my base, but a conversion tool would work nicely I think.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  20. TP_

TP_ Title Not Found

Thanks for the Report, I ;)
    I noticed the max distance thing on Containers aswell during testing. I have the suspicion it might be that any Query run by an entity has a maximum distance it works in. I mean I set the center of the Query on the pipe position and the radius to 1 but it still doesnt return any entities when the center is too far off...