1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Post here if you are having issues confirming your account (e.g. you never received your confirmation e-mail).

Please make sure that you have spelled your e-mail address correctly (check/change it here: http://community.playstarbound.com/account/contact-details) and have waited 24 hours since you registered before posting here. A staff member will then manually validate your account as soon as they are able to.

• Many accounts become activated within 24 hours.
    • Sometimes you may get an error when clicking on the link saying it is no longer valid - in majority of the cases it is because your account is already valid, please try posting on the main forums to confirm.
    • If you are receiving an error and still cannot post on main forums, please post here.

The following e-mail domains commonly have problems with receiving our confirmation emails, so you may wish to use an alternative:
    • @aol.com
    • @sbcglobal.net
    • @freenet.de
    You can still use these providers, however if you have trouble receiving the confirmation email, then you may also have problems should you forget your password and try to reset it by email.

If you found out your Account has been validated - please manually delete the post to help save time.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2018
  2. Skittlez

Skittlez Orbital Explorer

i have been resending and resending my email all day and i made my account last night but it does not show up in my aol mail i made sure several times that my email was spelled correctly and it is

3. tales12349

tales12349 Guest

iv resent several times and i haven't gotten the e mail yet and i have cheked the spelling several

4. Activated.
    You spelled your email incorrectly, and the correctly spelled one is already tied to an account. Try logging in with your email/resetting that password.

Kenny1010 and Mrbluebanana like this.
  5. Skittlez

Skittlez Orbital Explorer

thanks Ordona you are very helpful

Kenny1010 likes this.
  6. Mrbluebanana

Mrbluebanana Master Chief

nhatanh0475 and Kenny1010 like this.
  7. tales12349

tales12349 Guest

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that I made that account when I started playing starbound.
    you can delete this account to free up the name/space if you want.

8. I've activated your account manually.

9. squidleydoo

squidleydoo Space Spelunker

the notification never ever shows up whenever i do it and my email is spelled correctly.

10. Activated.

11. Mike_Peng1

Mike_Peng1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well,i have been resending my email and i made my account last night but it does not show up ,i made sure several times that my email was spelled correctly and it is。
    Can you help me to activate?:nurusad:

dazerduck v.2.0 likes this.
  12. Ikevaniun

Ikevaniun Space Hobo

Same as above. Made the account yesterday, and I sent the email multiple times but it never showed up.

13. NoahIsOP

NoahIsOP Intergalactic Tourist

I quadruple checked my email to make sure it was spelled correctly but I'm still not getting the confirmation e-mail. I have tried the resend several times to no avail. Sorry if this sounds kind of cookie cutter after all the same complaints I read about, but I really enjoy this game and would like to try some of the mods on my own as soon as possible. Thanks, I really appreciate the work all you server gods do for us.

14. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

As soon as he is able to they will definitely check it out. But do not forget to check your junk mail folder also.

15. NoahIsOP

NoahIsOP Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks for the fast response. Unfortunately I already checked trash and all of my other folders to no avail. I will keep looking on my end as long as I can though. Thanks again.

16. ilsbiftp

ilsbiftp Space Hobo

me too, been 30 minutes and no email; checked junk and it's not there. I sent a 2nd confirmation and it never came either. Thanks in advance!!

17. Vaziel

Vaziel Intergalactic Tourist

Signed up about an hour ago myself. Tried to resend the confirmation email a few times to no avail. Thanks for the manual activation, its much appreciated.

18. MegamanFan456

MegamanFan456 Void-Bound Voyager

cant find email and i have waited 15 minutes

19. ruter

ruter Space Spelunker

hello I can not activate my account. thank you

20. FinalBoaz

FinalBoaz Space Hobo

I can't Activate my Account because i don't get the Email.
    Please send me The Mail.
    THANK YOU!