1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Uranium and plutonium?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Nathanox, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Nathanox

Nathanox Space Hobo

are these materials gone? i was on all types of planets harmless, dangerous, extreme, radioactive... but i didnt find any radioactive ores. so are they just super rare or did i miss anything?

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Uranium is removed. Plutonium is supposed to be on "moon" type planets/satellites.

3. Nathanox

Nathanox Space Hobo

oh okay never saw a moon so far

4. lazarus78

There is one in every system on the second to last orbital.

5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Uranium is not removed. Uranium and Solarium are very much present in the assets. They are just disabled for now, and do not spawn without admin commands or mods which re-enable them... like Christmas objects.

6. lazarus78

Well yea, I know that. In fact, solarium was re-added to the distribution table.

But as far as the general user is concerned, it has been removed. Should have used "disabled" yes.

7. Mackinz

In Nightly, maybe. I don't see evidence of that claim in Stable. Given the state of constant flux in Nightly, I cannot say it is safe to assume Solarium is enabled permanently.

8. lazarus78

Its used in Tier 6 armor crafting. I think its safe to say its official.

9. Mackinz

It's officially being used currently... until Chucklefish decides to try another set of recipes for tier 6 armor because Nightly is in a constant state of development flux.