RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"We're just trying to survive."

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She is almost done wrapping his bandages. "I understand that you need to survive, and you must do what you can to ensure it." She pulls out a small trinket box, and pulls out a safety pin. "Would you happen to know where the nearest settlement or ship of Guardians is? On this planet, in orbit, or otherwise?"

3. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The man smiles, "I aint telling you that."

4. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"So what's the plan of attack?" Kane says to nobody in particular.

5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Oh! Okay." She holds the bandage closed and attempts to secure it with the safety pin. It slides through the bandage and into his burnt flesh. She bubbles up a laugh. "My apologies!"

6. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The man grits his teeth and looks at the ground.

Kaiachi likes this.
  7. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She pulls the safety pin back out. "Seems you've lost some color there...I can try it again." She readjusts the bandage and finicks. "Are you sure you don't want to tell me any information at all? It would be ever so helpful to a poor chava like me if you would. We're similar, you know." She unbuttons the top button of her shirt and pulls down her collar, exposing the burn scars on her shoulder and neck. "A gift from the Guardians, if you will."

8. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"The guardians didn't do this."

9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"I'm aware. But they could." She attempts to fasten the bandage again, the safety pin slips through. "Cripes, slipped again! Silly me."

critsarecool likes this.
  10. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-ko
    oh well, i panicked, no use dwelling on it!
    he sits up and walks inside the ship
    "this hunk o' junk could make me maybe.... 175,687 pixels if I repainted it...."

11. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

The avian makes a fist and stares up at her.

12. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She smiles warmly and finishes securing the bandage, the safety pin secured correctly this time. "Bona! Well, I guess I'm off the lot and in the air! Next time I meet up with the Guardians, I'll be sure to give them your's and your village's regards!" She skips away swiftly, her face growing into a scowl after she turns around.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Not trusting the avian Lilah was treating, Surge walked closer at a brisk pace, to be near enough in case the avian decided to become belligerent.

Kaiachi likes this.
  14. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She steps into the dropship hastily, face soured. "The bastard featherbrains are blanks. All blanks." She sits down in a seat nearby. "Waste of bandage and binding, my damned thigh is cold."

15. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Go steal it back."

16. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She stares at Kasuli, "If I slick it, we're burning the lot." She looks at Ko. "Not literally, though."

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge followed Lilah, taking a moment every so often to make sure no surprises came from the village. "Might be a good idea to invest in a good pair of boots?" He held up the bloodstained cloth he used to wipe his sword. "If you give this a wash, will it do in a pinch?"

Kaiachi likes this.
  18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"I despise shoes. I'd rather feel the earth beneath me so I know where I go." She looks down and wiggles her toes, realizing how dirty they are, and then looks back up at the cloth. "Bona! That will do fine, no need to clean it, for now." She takes the cloth and holds it out with a grin, sizing it up for inspection.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The cloth was a fairly rectangular piece that might have been torn roughly from a larger piece. "Well, suit yourself; barefoot would bother me, I prefer not to leave too much exposed, every bit is a weakness."

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Kushti!" She pulls out her trinket box again and pulls out a couple safety pins, with which she secures the cloth around her thigh. Looking smug, she looks up and nods at Surge in thanks. "Not being able to use my toes for gripping footholds would be a weakness for me. To each their own, good omi."