RP Ressurection

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Kane reenters the ship, minus one Guardian.

SneakyBox likes this.
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah wraps her spare bindings around her ankles and stands up, happy to feel the ground under her feet again. She walks into the ship and says with a smile, "So, any new information? Ship shaping up well?" She leans against a wall, resting a hand on her hip.

3. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

"Huh. Looks like binary." Hawk taps a few buttons on his keypad, bringing up a hologram. Tapping a few more times, he looks satisfied and turns it off. "Seems to translate to htiliLeNts1b, whatever that's supposed to mean. Probably another code." I give the document back.

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah laughs and shrugs. "Still Glitchian to me, maybe it's no use. We don't need those papers to make this ship run, we just need to infiltrate and get more information." She picks up a couple papers and looks at them. "Or more Guardian hostages that will actually spill information instead of babble like a lugen."

Cup o' Tea likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Surge sat collapsed on one of the benches of the guardian's dropship, his lungs felt like they where burning with the stress he had put them through in that short burst of violence.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah casually drops the papers and walks to the doorway of the dropship. "Now I'm sure there is more information we can get from these fine terrorized clems before we depart! So we can go cool them off and get some tips for where to head to. Anyone wanna come along? Who wants to stay?"

7. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"I'm stayin here."

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I think that I might be detrimental to your attempt to make peace." Surge stated, voice rasping.

Kaiachi likes this.
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah shrugs. "Alright! Well, if anyone makes up or changes their mind, you can find me in town talking up the gadjos." She saunters out of the ship and walks to the town, walking swiftly on her toes all the while. She looks for a good entrance or a not-terrorized avian.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  10. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

There's an avian man sitting down against a wall. Half of his feathers are burned.

SneakyBox likes this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Lilah approaches the avian man, cautiously, and leans down a little to see his face. "Hey there, excuse me.."

12. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

He looks up at her, his eyes looking a bit dead.

SneakyBox and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She kneels down next to him, being careful not to touch his charred feathers. "Is there a medic or doctor nearby that I can help you get to?"

14. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"...nope..."

SneakyBox likes this.
  15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"Fuck." She plops down next to him. "In that case, maybe you can answer some questions for me, and I can use one of my bindings to cover up one of those wounds you have..?"

16. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Eh, whatever...Go ahead."

SneakyBox likes this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She unbinds the bandage on her left thigh and starts to wrap a feathered arm, as it seems more charred and burned than the rest of his body. She begins, "So, what is the business with this village and the Guardians. Alliance, perhaps? Trade deals? Brothers in arms?"

18. Cup o' Tea

Cup o' Tea Guest

"Why do you ask?"

SneakyBox likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After taking a few minutes to allowing himself to recover, Surge looked at his now blood coated sword. Pulling a cloth from one of his pockets, he used it to wipe his blade clean before the blood had time to rust; he then slid the weapon back into its scabbard before slinging it back over his shoulder. Standing up, he left the dropship, taking care not to get too close to the village; no doubt they would still harbour animosity toward him over his actions.

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

"It's a surprise, is all. Guardians usually feke or burn lots, so seeing an alliance isn't too common. Those pals back there, including myself, had some bad run ins, though they acted harshly to your folk here, I apologize." She continues wrapping his arm. "They won't bother you or your people further, but I'd like to know why you folk had relations."

Hawk Novablast likes this.