1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [Starbound 1.3+] Tanz Tweaks - Textures! 1.1.0

Fixes, changes, or tweaks textures of objects and tiles!

1. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Can I submit one for the mod?

http://starbounder.org/Outpost_Fridge

This damn thing right here has annoyed me for a while. It looks like a robot Tiki head or something, and annoys me. So I fixed it.

icon.png outpostfridge.png outpostfridgelit.png

3. TanzNukeTerror

I actually have a fix for that already, but I wasn't sure if I should add it. I personally dislike fridges with doors like the original, but wasn't sure if I should upload that based on a gripe I thought just I had.

I'll upload that bit tomorrow, then. c: With a couple shop fixes. Glad you shared the same opinion.

lazarus78 likes this.
  4. TanzNukeTerror

lazarus78 likes this.
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Here's another thing needing fixed: Predatory Pants

pants.png
    (This is my fixed version)

A while ago, I was running around in Predatory Pants and could tell something was off. There were occasional green pixels at my feet... and there were recolorable pixels in the pants.png that were the cause. I fixed it, and tried to tell a Chucklefish artist... but it's still not resolved.

Here's a version with the changes clearly shown with minor editing and color replacement.

pantsrecolored.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  6. lazarus78

7. TanzNukeTerror

I'll add these fixes for tomorrow's update. :D If you see anything else, feel free to toss 'em up like you have been.

8. lazarus78

Well, I have a couple tile edits I made. Personal preference on them.

Basically I altered "mediummetal", "lightmetal", and "stonetile" so their color options were more... better? Their defaults are dull, pale, and just not what you would expect. "You want red? How about pink!"

I also gave the "hive" blocks color variants because I wanted yellow for honeycomb. Can't be a bee master with purple!

9. TanzNukeTerror

PM me the files and I'll add them. :D

I'll most likely alter them if I'm not quite happy, but I'll always double-check in PM before updating.

lazarus78 likes this.
  10. TanzNukeTerror

11. TanzNukeTerror

12. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror updated [Glad Giraffe] Tanz Tweaks - Textures! with a new update entry:

Added more stuff!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Hopefully you are still around, the latest stable update to Starbound caused this mod to stop working, so the ugly "robot tiki" is back at the outpost and the 2-stop vendor is missing their arm again.

14. TanzNukeTerror

This mod is next on my list to update, don't worry! c:

15. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Not a problem, this mod doesn't effect existing saves when added since its only an image replacer.

I'm also working on personal repairs to mods I use that have been dead for a while and rebuilding the rest of my mod collection.

16. TanzNukeTerror

17. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I picked up the workshop version of this mod when it came out, it nice to have better looking objects again.

18. TanzNukeTerror