1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Mecharachnid Mk. II v2.3 (p1.2)

Defeat the fearsome Mecharachnid to claim it for yourself! (It's a spider tank)

1. rcarregoza

rcarregoza Space Spelunker

which is the button for frenzied smashing state?

2. Elite690

Elite690 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm using Glad Giraffe, and I've beaten Mecharachnid- but there's one problem. I have all of the proper materials, but it refuses to let me reverse engineer it through the ship, saying that I don't have the required materials. Over 10,000 pixels, exactly five diamonds, exactly five Mecharachnid pieces, exactly ten uranium rods, and exactly twenty durasteel bars.

3. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

You mean Plutonium rods, right? Otherwise that's exactly what the files specify...

4. Elite690

No, I meant Uranium... That's what the thing said. I can probably get a screenshot, if that helps.

5. Wellbott

Ohh, replace all failed me! I see the text is incorrect for a few species. It should in fact be plutonium rods... wasn't uranium removed from the biomes?

6. Wellbott

7. davieum

davieum Intergalactic Tourist

how do I get the quest I think mine is glitched

8. Elite690

I don't know about that, but it is true that I couldn't find any Uranium naturally. I modded in the ore and made it into rods, just in case it really couldn't be found through mining.
    EDIT: Still doesn't work. Gathered the Plutonium legitimately, exactly ten rods. I even put the ingredients into a little row in my inventory. Also, do I have to have the measurements exact, or can I put my 30+ Mecharachnid pieces all together? It takes up space, you see.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  9. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

May I use this in a compilation? I'm doing a compilation of my top 5 favorite mods

10. Wellbott

Sure

11. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

THX

12. Therandompers

Therandompers Orbital Explorer

mod is rather glorious the legs can be a bit wonky at times.....but otherwise only 'problem' i have with it is how it is a 'head' tech and a 'body' tech but hear they will only be giving you 3 techs in the next update or whatever so that might cause...problems anyway if that doesn't actually mess with it could you change it to the body slot? the head and legs both have really useful techs and all the body ones are essentially worthless

13. Elite690

The mod still doesn't work. Should I get screenshots?

14. Wellbott

Yeah, that might help. I'm really puzzled by this one... there just aren't enough moving parts in the picture, I can't think of any way it could be failing. Worst case, you should just use the commands on the description page to unlock the tech manually.

15. Elite690

Oh, gosh! I was in the process of getting the screenshots, and it started to work again! Really sorry to bother you. Thanks for the assistance, anyways.

16. Wellbott

The best issues are the ones I don't have to fix! Except for the misleading AI text you pointed out, I did have to fix that...

17. NaturesWitness

NaturesWitness Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow, this looks awesome! I was wondering, would it be possible to convert this to the new vehicle summoning system, instead of being a tech?
    Also, could we maybe have a smaller spider-jeep type thing that would be attainable earlier? That leg moving system you have just looks so cool, it feels a shame to have only one item using it :)

18. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Wellbot, do you use custom stats on the mod?

19. Wellbott

No, but there is a custom Codex.

20. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

And how would I remove it from a character? I'm not uninstalling yet, but since I only use it with one of the characters so far and I need to do some cleaning on the folder...