1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED More Farming (MFM) 1.1 (PG)

Spice up your fridges with More Farming!

1. Foose

Foose Subatomic Cosmonaut

I still can't buy pumkin seeds at the market its still perfect genetic item it go the two mods more farming and more farming compact but still no pumkins it seems

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

That is weird, considering I made sure it worked. Tell me, did you update More Farming from the last version? If you did, did you overwrite all files, or did you delete and re-install? Could you try a complete reinstall?

3. Foose

Foose Subatomic Cosmonaut

i have more farming mod and more compact farming mod files in the mode file i took out the more farming mod and the game wouldn't work it said more compact farming mod needs more farming mod to work. I tried to put the new more compact folder into the old more farming mod to over write it but it just went into the more farming file no overwrites.[DOUBLEPOST=1443295404][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hang on the more farming mod was 1.0 and i never put the 1.1 in i will see what that does[DOUBLEPOST=1443295822][/DOUBLEPOST]yep that fixed it i didn't put the update file in my bad, another question are maple trees, apple trees and other trees harvest from going to be added? Also will you add in time chickens for eggs and cows for milk?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  4. Mackinz

Probably not, unless someone offers up some spriting services.

Nah, that's hopefully what will be available once LoPhatKao updates tynaut's Eggstraclucks like he did for GardenBot.

5. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this mod add peaches?

I found a tree with peach fruit on them, chopped one down and tried to eat a peach to heal myself, but the game crashed as soon as I took a bite.

6. Mackinz

No, but Frackin' Universe recently integrated StarBooze and StarBooze did, so ask there.

7. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey man this is a nice looking mod but there are two folders. Which one do I install. Do I add both or just one it's not specified.

8. Mackinz

There are two folders - one for the main mod and one for the Compact add-on which makes the main mods crops behave like vanilla crops do with Compact Crops. Install both or just the main mod.

9. Dark_Chaos

Dark_Chaos Subatomic Cosmonaut

ah. Thanks.

10. pcwasomeness2

pcwasomeness2 Space Spelunker

I need to tell you make liquid chocolet placeable please I want a cocoa pool

11. Luthor614

Luthor614 Cosmic Narwhal

12. Mackinz

Probably not, since it has nothing to do with farming and should still be compatible as is.

13. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

Hey, Do you have any plans for updating this to Glad Giraffe?

14. Mackinz

I haven't encountered any issues with the previous version yet, so I'm not sure I have to just because the title says "Pleased Giraffe". Maybe when I find all the issues with Yes Chef.

15. Mackinz

Okay, so @jaseofbase is not currently active. Users of Yes Chef may have noticed several unresolved issues with the mod, and, as such, I felt it justified to release hotfixes in the mods discussion thread. Here is the first version of the hotfix, which addresses a couple food crafting issues, quest issues and a lack of patch files. The fix is not perfect, and I have actually found yet other issues yet, but it is a good start. You can find the post with an attached zip file here.

16. E253MechaShadow

E253MechaShadow Phantasmal Quasar

In my opinion, the only thing this mod might need so far is a grand price adjustment for all the crops and cooked dishes. I mean, how come that french toast which needs 2 loafs of bread, 2 eggs and a pack of milk costs less than a whole loaf of bread? Potato > Sweet Potato? Mango < Orange? It's kind of hard to benefit from any of the new crops. And all the seeds are unreasonably expensive. It could use a lot more difference and sensibility.
    And maybe a FrackinUniverse-friendly version. I can't deal with the fact that there's FU salt and there's MFM salt.
    By the way. Would you, uh, tolerate any "fan add-ons" with new recipes?

17. Mackinz

Sensibility and vanilla balancing are two entirely different things. If I had my way, food would be dirt cheap and could barely turn a profit unless you actually focused on specializing on producing it - meanwhile Chucklefish would apparently like everyone to grow crops and get ridiculously unrealistic prices for a single vegetable or fruit when sold at any commercial store.

Seeds should be an investment, and crops should be cheap. That is how I balance things, through, truth be told, the pricing in this mod is a lot of copy-paste.

Tolerate? Yeah, sure, go ahead.

18. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I'm wondering will this work with the current stable build?

19. Mackinz

Yes, it should work just fine.

20. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I'm not sure if it's this mod or Yes Chef! mod but I can't get rice seeds, it turns them into the green blocks or generic items so I can't grow rice.
    What do I have to use to grow rice?