1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Tech Mod V.0.6.0.2

Adds special techs that can only be used with certain weapons.

1. Morzat456

Morzat456 Void-Bound Voyager

When you return to upgrade?

2. Hydraki

Hydraki Void-Bound Voyager

Im having an issue of when I accept the quest, and I try to use the skills dont work.
    Am I stupid, or am I missing something?
    (I also tried to figure out how to complete it, and I tried to search up on what to do. Unfortunately no luck.)

3. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Which version and race are you using? The mod is outdated and shouldn't be used with the latest stable and even less with the nightly biulds.

It should only work properly with Pleased Giraffe stable, do wait for updates. I recommend excluding the mod and the characters you played with the mod active ( that's why it's imperative to backup files before installing mods.

4. Hydraki

I'm using the latest Starbound with an Avian character.

So, all I have to do is either wait, or play it on an older version of Starbound?
    I haven't tried OpenGL, would that help?

5. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Sadly you'll have to wait, since I don't know any way of downgrading the game version ( at least on steam). But there are many great up-to-date mods around here, I'm sure you'll like many of them. Just don't mod Nightly starbound, never a good idea.

6. Hydraki

Alright, I appreciate the help.
    Thanks.

7. Riuny

Riuny Big Damn Hero

Hello, everyone. I'm back.
    I'm really sorry for the extremely long absence. My real life has been in a turmoil for the last couple of months.
    Long story short, the contract of my internship had ended, I had to finish my first semester in college and I've been looking for a new position that I can work.
    Now I do have a little bit of free time in my life, I think I can start working on this mod again.

I've realized that there had been another major update while I was gone and all the files I've been working on need to be proofread again.
    I can't say exactly how long it will take for me to finish the next update, but I'll try to wrap it up as soon as possible.
    Again, I'm truly sorry for the delayed update schedule and I want to thanks for all the people who've been waiting.

Venoshock, HuggableCreep and bk3k like this.
  8. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

I know the community here isnt really all that supportive these days but i sure am, so keep up the great work man and take your time with the update

9. Slaughter300

Slaughter300 Orbital Explorer

So I installed this pack not reading much of the description and now I can't remove it without removing my main character.I need to remove the codex in the mod from the library codex but I have no means of doing so. Until I can my character is at risk of being removed from my game. I figured I can just leave it there and ignore it but the extra crafting items is getting on my nerves and reminding me never to install a mod without reading about every part of it first. I'm using the update glad giraffe.

10. KlepToSlime

KlepToSlime Space Hobo

For me the mod doesn't work , when i press f nothing happen. Do i need the Tech Console if yes then i want to say that it makes my game crash. Help me so i can understand how it works. Thanks !!

11. chrapacz2000

chrapacz2000 Void-Bound Voyager

How to use it? i have no idea

12. hidde(\)

hidde(\) Master Chief

A little bit overpowered, but cool :D Good job, update it please :>

13. thatass

thatass Intergalactic Tourist

ho do you use the techs on your character having a hard time equipping

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  14. Leandro :3

Leandro :3 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any command to unlock all the techs?

(Just testing)

15. curly133

curly133 Void-Bound Voyager

Will this mod work in the latest version of SB? Also will it work with frackin universe?

16. Assassin001rus

Assassin001rus Void-Bound Voyager

wow, i NEED this mod for 1.0 version, it's awesome!

17. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, I would like to ask the author if he is going to update the mod or he will abandon the project, I ask why with the current mechanics of starbound, it seems to me that it would be very simple to add the spectacular techniques that he has created to the weapons.